3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Bring all that to his Patreon/Discord and see how long it takes you to get banned
My post randomly got deleted for "trolling" so I'll repost with minor changes.

I have zero doubt I would get banned and it only speaks volumes of Siren's character to take criticism. Luckily, I don't care about going to their discord or patreon.

Feb 26, 2019
Ngl though, this update was definitely *something*.

Three updated mini scenes to cover up the fact that no substantial amount of content was added. Been here since the beginning Siren. Tsk tsk this time around.

Reactions: mornz

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Not trying to bitchslap you, but do you really need to explain that the House Chores MC comes from House Chores ? Or is F95 already so down the drain that people can be (somehow) confused that much ?
people are dumb motherfuckers friendo.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 674821

Overview:
House Chores is a visual novel where you experience the story of a young man on his summer vacation. Problems arise when he begins to see someone close to him in a much different manner. To make matters worse, two unexpected guests barge in and complicate this messy summer even further!
Can you score it big during your summer vacation? Or will you start the school year empty handed?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-27
Release Date: 2022-11-27
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Zombie's Retreat - Town of Passion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android(0.10.1a): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED *

Extra: Fan Sig

whibber thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 368731 View attachment 368733 View attachment 368729 View attachment 368734
This is a really fun game to play and the characters are so cute and lovable. Is it possible to change the "saves" so that you can save at any point as in many games? And, be able to hide the text box when you do want to save.

Reactions: dudoser_322

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is a really fun game to play and the characters are so cute and lovable. Is it possible to change the "saves" so that you can save at any point as in many games? And, be able to hide the text box when you do want to save.
Why quote the OP to ask something that's already in-game ?

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes