3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
aUMnsU.png

0.11 Changelog

New Costume:
Linda Casual (unlocked naturally during her storyline)

New Scenes:
Linda Laundry Room Sex

Updated Scenes/Art (Costume Swap):
Linda Blowjob
Linda Living Room Quickie Sex
Linda Bending Over CG

New Room:
Laundry Room

== New Content ==
Beta 0.11 is laundry day for Linda as she has a new chore for you to help her with!

Now that Linda's relationship with the main character has blossomed, things around the house are a little more 'comfortable'.
With new interactions and several updates to old interactions, the amount of naughty activities around the house with Linda
have grown a lot since the first update of House Chores!

I hope you have fun exploring every room and NSFW scene with Linda. I'm sure plenty more are to come!

== Laundry Chore ==
A second chore was added with the inclusion of the laundry room. You can now help Linda with the laundry (along with the
dishes) to increase her chore requirements that much faster!

== Costume Swap ==
This update introduces the first swappable costume in House Chores. Once (fully) unlocked, you can ask Linda to switch
between her default outfit and her casual outfit during the Morning/Day when she's wearing them. Changing outfits changes
both her location around the house as well as her interactions.

== Beta 0.11.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed Linda Video game interaction to accurately change based on costume choice
-(I'm aware the 'special interaction' is the original outfit. This will likely get updated in a future build)

Download

PC

Android

Darth platypuss

Sep 12, 2021
Artstyle is what makes this game great for me, yes it doesn't have much going for it, but it's really good with its presentation. That being said, the wait time for small updates are terrible with just little things getting changed, even with other games at work this shouldn't take long time since there is little gameplay to worry about.

Mar 3, 2022
Please full save 100% please
Just leave it for a few updates. The content is good, but due to it being RPG it means deleting it gets rid of everything unlike renpy. Its never worth going through over and over just per update, so just leave it for a few more updates and then go through it again. Its what I do and that way doing and seeing the same shit isn't as bad.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just leave it for a few updates. The content is good, but due to it being RPG it means deleting it gets rid of everything unlike renpy. Its never worth going through over and over just per update, so just leave it for a few more updates and then go through it again. Its what I do and that way doing and seeing the same shit isn't as bad.
Or you could try applying bigbrain power and not delete your /save/ folder ...............

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So the Zombie Retreat 1 MC won the men's tournament. Now the real tournament is going on the women's.

Capture.PNG

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes