3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Somethingchina1

Jul 2, 2022
How do I download the android version properly? I've downloaded it and used RAR to unpack but I can't see an app installer inside. I've checked and all I have is is the coding, images, etc but no application.

Got it to work with MEGA

Last edited:

Somethingchina1

Jul 2, 2022
== Beta 0.11.2 Changelog ==
-Added name/role change option for MC/Julie/Linda/Emily
-Click profile in option menu and a choice to edit roles has been added there

PC

Mega

Android

Mega
Does naming not work on Android? I can't see a method to remove characters. MC Is named ME and Linda named Linda still. Can only add characters not remove.

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
There's a bug when selecting 'Admire Ass' in kitchen, didn't work & Linda vanish
It seems like a similar bug happens if you try and have Linda change outfits in either the Kitchen or the Laundry room. I'm not sure if it will help what you mentioned but if Linda disappears when choosing "change outfits" sometimes, you can go to the opposing room and she will be there. If not go to your room and choose the "sleep" option and the next day Linda will be in either room.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Again though. I was talking to him. I'm not arsed about keeping a fucking save, I will go through it again when the game is worth going through again. So mind your own business, especially when I don't even know who the fuck you are or when I wasn't talking to you in the first place. Fucking rat!
You do know this is a public forum, right ? Any1 can talk to any1 ? If you're so insecure about other people replying to your junk, use the PM function with that other dude and keep it secret ....... Also, you might get nuked for name-calling, enjoy

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Soo, does the Admire Ass option has no animation or Spank and Squeeze art? Because whenever I select that option, there only sound but the art remains unchained which feels very weird.

rafaelllll

May 5, 2020
Hi i wanted to know where ican listen to the epic soundtrack in the quests rpg level i would apreciate tons if anyone could help me found the music

vjjack

Oct 2, 2022
It seems like a similar bug happens if you try and have Linda change outfits in either the Kitchen or the Laundry room. I'm not sure if it will help what you mentioned but if Linda disappears when choosing "change outfits" sometimes, you can go to the opposing room and she will be there. If not go to your room and choose the "sleep" option and the next day Linda will be in either room.
Maybe they arrange it so you can have all option at day, either hit it on Kitchen or Laundry room which kind of make sense to me

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes