3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
The fuck is the point of all these polls, good way to spark some activity around the games without having to do much I suppose.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
1.PNG

Jessie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1)

There is also a match going on for 3rd place.

Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Linda (House Chores)

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
1673294151198.png
Is there any more scene after this text? If so how do I trigger it?
When I talk to the other characters it informs me that their progress has ended in this current update, I can't get that text from Linda. Is there something I'm missing?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.12 Progress.png

A Formal Progress Report | Travel, Julie, Release Window

Hey everyone!

Really quick, in the last post, I kept saying this was a first look at Beta 0.11. Well, this is actually Beta 0.12! Got my numbers a little mixed up...

Anyways, here's some more info on what's to come with Julie!

== Formal Attire ==

The main theme of this update will be date night with Julie. She's a sophisticated lady who craves a nice romantic night out. Even though things may not go as planned, perhaps you can still sweep her off her heels and create a night to remember!

This costume, unlike Linda's recent outfit, won't be a universal swap. Meaning you can't just have Julie walk around in her dress all day. However, triggering the 'event' will cause her to change outfits during a certain time of the day to trigger unique interactions!

== Travel Plans Are Cancelled ==

Lately, I've been talking about possible travel updates with plans of going outside of the house. However, I'm just not really feeling that idea.

Part of the charm that I think HC has is the ability to experience so many various interactions within the confined space of the house. So initially, this update was going to feature a new location outside of the house but instead, I'll be keeping things at home.

So how does a date night still work? I have my ideas and I suspect the scene will be in a nice and private location ;)
If a sequel, spin off, etc of House Chores ever happens, maybe then I'll look at new locations.

== Release Window ==

There's still a decent amount of planned artwork that needs to get completed so I don't feel comfortable yet giving a proper release date announcement. But, given the theme of the date night, a release around Valentine's Day would be very fitting. Almost like an unintended seasonal event.

I ask for your patience as art and development continues on the update! Things are chugging along but I do still need a little more time to make sure all of the ideas for this update can come to life.

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for some more NSFW teasers and general news about the progress of Beta 0.12.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! I'll see you soon with more info!

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
I like the game, just wish there was more. Completed it in about 50 minutes. I think I did everything that there was to do.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your profile pic awakened a deep, primal instinct followed by immeasurable grief and sorrow
There's a thread for it if you wanna go check men of culture cry daily their vaporware wetdream will never happen

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes