3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Something regarding next update ? Should be around end of this month right ?
End of the month is what was in the most recent status update. Do keep in mind also that this game is not the only one the developer is making and is also not his main one so do not expect too much from it.

Oboro21

Apr 28, 2021
0.12 Changelog

New Costume:
Julie Dress (unlocked naturally during her storyline)

New Scenes:
Julie Date Night Car Sex

New On-Screen Scenes:
Julie BJ
Julie Kitchen Sex

New Room:
Dining Room (Date Night)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.12 introduces a romantic date night with Julie!

After a spontaneous idea leads to spontaneous disaster, it's up to you to cheer Julie up and sweep her off her feet!

This new content is accessed as part of Julie's main storyline. So after reaching your first 'home run' scene with her,
the conversation will gradually move to the new content.

The on-screen scenes are bonus unlockables after completing Julie's first 'home run' scene as well. These can be accessed
during different times of day depending on where Julie is.

Lastly, Julie's location in the morning has been updated slightly. After your relationship progresses past a certain point,
she will finally emerge from her slumber and can be spotted grabbing a breakfast snack!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseChores-0.12Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: byzurs

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 1.00GB
Compressed size Q70: 199MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.12 Beta

joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
Can't get the Julie dining room scene to start. she is on the couch at night and says "I'll be waiting in the dining room tonight."

Reactions: Ekzar

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
julie is a bit bugged, for some reason after i interact twice with her, during next day or evening time she jumps on me in hallway and start new content (date scene), and after that date it buggs almost all other her scenes, like i cant get movie watching together, u can do "cardio" immediately (without doing any solo exercise in evening) and skip all her morning masturbation or when she caught u at peeking, and after that even if u do once solo exercise she will constantly tell you like u got some muscles... (dk exact voiceline) if u speak with her outside of the bedroom, also if u caught her in kitchen (only happened to me once, day after date) and pick like private show or smth, it buggs and she never again appear in kitchen (spent 20 mins to catch her again)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Can't get the Julie dining room scene to start. she is on the couch at night and says "I'll be waiting in the dining room tonight."
Believe there's another room, w/ a table, that you're supposed to visit and game w/ her. -- But it's been awhile since I bothered.

julie is a bit bugged, for some reason after i interact twice with her, during next day or evening time she jumps on me in hallway and start new content (date scene), and after that date it buggs almost all other her scenes, like i cant get movie watching together, u can do "cardio" immediately (without doing any solo exercise in evening) and skip all her morning masturbation or when she caught u at peeking, and after that even if u do once solo exercise she will constantly tell you like u got some muscles... (dk exact voiceline) if u speak with her outside of the bedroom, also if u caught her in kitchen (only happened to me once, day after date) and pick like private show or smth, it buggs and she never again appear in kitchen (spent 20 mins to catch her again)
No clue, but you may have to exercise in her room. Don't remember the exact timeframe but think it was around evening?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes