3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

asdf104

Jul 5, 2018
Is there a second Christmas scene for this update? I got one at night after collecting all the presents but when I went back again using the present it was the same scene again.

Reactions: Furytales

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Is there a second Christmas scene for this update? I got one at night after collecting all the presents but when I went back again using the present it was the same scene again.
Am curious about the answer too as in the update here it said 2 new scenes …

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Am curious about the answer too as in the update here it said 2 new scenes …
There is a day and night variant. Depending on what time of day you go in.

0.7 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Linda Holiday Sex (Day & Night)

New Location:
Living Room (Festive)

Costumes Added:
Linda (Holiday)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.7 is the first holiday update for House Chores!

To activate the event, when you have fully romanced Linda, going to sleep the next day will automatically trigger the event.
In the future, if a currency system is added, this event may be activated in a slightly different way so this log may
become outdated.

I hope you all enjoy this little holiday moment and I hope you all have a Happy Holidays!

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
There is a day and night variant. Depending on what time of day you go in.

0.7 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Linda Holiday Sex (Day & Night)

New Location:
Living Room (Festive)

Costumes Added:
Linda (Holiday)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.7 is the first holiday update for House Chores!

To activate the event, when you have fully romanced Linda, going to sleep the next day will automatically trigger the event.
In the future, if a currency system is added, this event may be activated in a slightly different way so this log may
become outdated.

I hope you all enjoy this little holiday moment and I hope you all have a Happy Holidays!
Ok understood.. but are the scenes different? (Different position or something like that)

exava

Nov 11, 2018
is there any new stuff for the "neighbor" yet?

not that i dont love plowing my mom i wanna familial harem you know. if moms addicted i want the aunt next/

Reactions: damnedreaper99

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.8 ProgressCens.png

House Chores - Beta 0.8 First Look || Progress Report

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some of the early details of the next update for House Chores - Beta 0.8.

== Emily ==

It's finally time for Emily to start getting some content! The last of the main three who haven't yet gotten any fun events or activities might end up getting some of the most unique ones of all.

Emily is really into gaming and nerd culture in general. But a mind as creative as hers needs inspiration! That's where you come in! Some of her scenes will require you to use your imagination ;)

== Original Artist ==

The original artist who originally helped start House Chores (who now goes by Shelluloid) had some free time over this winter break season and was able to help add some new content!

Shelluloid might help work on HC from time to time in the future so this will be super helpful for adding in some bonus goodies that otherwise I wouldn't be able to make time for.

In Beta 0.8, there should be a fun new on-screen scene for Linda as well! I can't resist giving her more content whenever possible...

== Release Window ==

The update is still too early to give an accurate release window but I do hope to share more news about that soon! The holiday update wound up being way more crunch than I had initially planned so I want to make sure Beta 0.8 is much more of a smooth release.

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for some sneakpeeks and NSFW teasers for Patrons.

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon!

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1593226

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some of the early details of the next update for House Chores - Beta 0.8.

== Emily ==

It's finally time for Emily to start getting some content! The last of the main three who haven't yet gotten any fun events or activities might end up getting some of the most unique ones of all.

Emily is really into gaming and nerd culture in general. But a mind as creative as hers needs inspiration! That's where you come in! Some of her scenes will require you to use your imagination ;)

== Original Artist ==

The original artist who originally helped start House Chores (who now goes by Shelluloid) had some free time over this winter break season and was able to help add some new content!

Shelluloid might help work on HC from time to time in the future so this will be super helpful for adding in some bonus goodies that otherwise I wouldn't be able to make time for.

In Beta 0.8, there should be a fun new on-screen scene for Linda as well! I can't resist giving her more content whenever possible...

== Release Window ==

The update is still too early to give an accurate release window but I do hope to share more news about that soon! The holiday update wound up being way more crunch than I had initially planned so I want to make sure Beta 0.8 is much more of a smooth release.

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for some sneakpeeks and NSFW teasers for Patrons.

thanks for sharing

Reactions: gungrave27

MorningstarDude

Feb 6, 2021
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1593226

Hey everyone!

== Emily ==

== Original Artist ==

== Release Window ==

=====

Super excited

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes