3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Also; I'd love to hear what you guys are interested in when it comes to types of scenes. So please feel free to contact me or reply ^^
Hi, I can't really say at the moment. Having issues starting the game. Don't think it's on the dev's end. Just this crap pc i got. Hopefully the dev can make it work with windows10 - crap pcs! :(

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
That's good to hear, she is mighty fine. Do you have any links to artwork you've done in the past? I really dig it, that might be something to add to your signature, plus any links to pages where people can support you. Also, if you contact an mod you could get a developer badge
I'll contact a mod in a jiffy then, thanks for the tip!
As for other art: I'm only on twitter over at ^^

Reactions: thomasxlong

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Hi, I can't really say at the moment. Having issues starting the game. Don't think it's on the dev's end. Just this crap pc i got. Hopefully the dev can make it work with windows10 - crap pcs! :(
It should work on windows 10, I've tested it on my win10 pc and I didn't encounter any issues, it seems to a case by case issue some players have, I'll ask Siren about it!

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Thick mommy and incest I'm sold. Please make this game bigger. The visuals and short animation looks really good so far
That and the MC doesn't appear to be 1/4 her size. Really hope they don't lose interest in continuing this while it's on hiatus, the art is damn good

Reactions: Sassquatchh

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
That and the MC doesn't appear to be 1/4 her size. Really hope they don't lose interest in continuing this while it's on hiatus, the art is damn good
Heya, the hiatus is already over. we're working on content and already have some new things ready for the next update.
And thanks, I'm glad you like the art ;)

Reactions: obiwan and Gmeng

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Heya, Sassquatch here (the game's artist)

Probably wondering why I'm on the forum; tbh I don't mind the fact it's on here, it's the nature of the business.
I hope it will lead to gaining some of your support in developing the game if you end up liking it.

I've noticed there's some concern about the development of the game, and while I can't go into too much detail about the why and how and the content that's coming. I do want to address this.

During the development of the game; I'm a full-time student and also work two nights a week. And these are things I have to prioritize for obvious reasons. I burned out not too long ago and had to take some time to recover.
Now I've had that time and it's a new year, there's a lot of exciting new content coming for the game, a LOT of more art and events to fill the game with exciting scenes and relationships as well as other content to make the characters and their environment fun to explore.

I hope I was able to address some concerns about the development of the game,

Sassquatch
keep up the good work, I really love your art.
I will never ever get tired of thicc moms, looking forward to next update.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Also; I'd love to hear what you guys are interested in when it comes to types of scenes. So please feel free to contact me or reply ^^
First, im really glad that you are back on foot and be able to work in this project again. I just love Siren games.
About the suggestions. Your artwork is already very beautifull. Im afraid if you improve too much it will end screwing it:ROFLMAO:.
I believe the suggestions will come wen a complete release comes out. It will be about the gameplay itself and not about the art.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
As far as suggestions, I really like the scene in this 0.1 version of the mom cleaning in front of the MC. I kind of like more “teasing” scenes like that in general, and I think it’s a great way to create some buildup. I also think kissing scenes are pretty important before jumping into heavier stuff. I think it’s all about the buildup for these types of games, and these scene types help with that.

Some more teasing scenes could be the mom talking to MC in a towel and it slips without her realizing, or wearing a loose bathrobe or something. Or the new character could show up and have some nightwear that she thinks isn’t too appropriate with a man in the house, but it’s all she’s got. So she’s gotta wear a see-through blouse and some short shorts at night, and maybe at first she wears a bra underneath, but stops as she gets more comfortable. These are just some off the cuff ideas, but maybe some things like that would set a good teasing tone for the game.

EDIT: Oh, and booty shots are always appreciated.

Last edited:

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019

Untitled.png
Hey everyone!
Before the month ends, I wanted to do another update & drop a patreon exclusive teaser. That will be posted immediately after this update!

== Engine Swap ==
In case you aren't aware, I'm switching the engine over from Visual Novel Maker to RPGMaker. I explain why I'm doing so in previous updates but overall the swap is going great! Right now, I'm tinkering with a lot of the small details like font, text boxes, clickable objects, etc. The picture above is actually in RPGMaker!
With this engine swap, I'll be able to play around with so many more features. I'm looking at adding a couple of mini games in later updates and maybe even experimenting with the RPG battle system (to simulate the game he is playing). These are just various ideas I've been toying around with.
Overall, this scene player is drastically better than in VNM. The framerate is stable & I can include sound effects. In addition, this engine will allow for an eventual Android port as well!
Currently though, I'm basically re-creating the entire demo that I had before which is why this part has been sluggish. I appreciate your patience with me while I move everything over! <3

== Release Date ==
Was really hoping to squeeze out an update release today but the engine swap is taking longer than planned. The only DEFINITIVE date I can give is that I'll release a build in February! I think what I'm going to do is limit access to the build to only $1+ HC Patrons for 3 days as a test and a reward for your patience.
AFTER THE FIRST BUILD: I plan to open a $5 tier that will function like the $5 tier in ToP & ZR where $5+ patrons will get exclusive beta test access for ~3/4 days before the update goes public. This will affect the new build AFTER this updated one. I'll make an announcement when that tier is live.

== Art Progress ==
Art has been moving along at a great pace. This update will include some smaller additions mostly just meant to help the pace of the first day. The original demo, there was only so much to work with so I had to rush some of the 'progress'.
With the teaser that I'm posting after this update, you'll also see the next major scene that's planned in the next build following the engine swap build. I want to focus on the maid's story first that way there's a fully fleshed out storyline in case we run into any more development hurdles.
=========
That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes