3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ahh ok... Hope to see some actual action in this update...
Yea action, i dont think u should get ur hopes that high, they switched the engine which for i can see wasnt much trouble but the content might be soft or kinda blue balls, but i hope im wrong.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Yea action, i dont think u should get ur hopes that high, they switched the engine which for i can see wasnt much trouble but the content might be soft or kinda blue balls, but i hope im wrong.
:( Well I'm hoping for atleast some good groping scenes and bj... But lets see what we get lol...

Reactions: exirock

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I came up to this Game by Pure Mistake XD AAAANNNNDDD Not updated for so many Months. I mean its a light at the End of the Tunnel to hear about this Update..... Buuuuuttttt Yeah, you guys understand my hesitation. Is there any Content in this Version? Doenst seem like it

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
I came up to this Game by Pure Mistake XD AAAANNNNDDD Not updated for so many Months. I mean its a light at the End of the Tunnel to hear about this Update..... Buuuuuttttt Yeah, you guys understand my hesitation. Is there any Content in this Version? Doenst seem like it
there is no content except for handjob the developer oviously has his hands full with the other 2 games but one of them called TOP is almost ccomplete then i guess he will start working on this one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
there is no content except for handjob the developer oviously has his hands full with the other 2 games but one of them called TOP is almost ccomplete then i guess he will start working on this one

Thank you.

I im no Game Developer, but i dont Undestand why some of the Sex Game Developers always have so many Games at the same time :/

One or two is enough like for example Avenger with Big Kuyash and Son of a Bitch and even he takes months for each, but his update are quite big.

I dont mean to say anything, i just hope, it will be a fair updated, but who am I to know how much is fair

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Thank you.

I im no Game Developer, but i dont Undestand why some of the Sex Game Developers always have so many Games at the same time :/

One or two is enough like for example Avenger with Big Kuyash and Son of a Bitch and even he takes months for each, but his update are quite big.

I dont mean to say anything, i just hope, it will be a fair updated, but who am I to know how much is fair
Normally when a dev has so many games means its insecure of its success, or has too many ideias for games and wants to put them all into the market (this choice its like 1 in 1million) or they get bored of the game they doing and start doing another one.
The content for the next update all we know it will only hv 2 h-scenes which can be anything (dont expect sex cause i doubt he will make it happen right now), this update its pretty much a engine swap and he dropped a few h-scenes to make the patreons happy or else they would leave.
For what it seems its more likely the next update will be in the end of the year since he paying still attention to his other games. (but it can bad cause there is only patreons giving money for this game only and dont see nothing for along time).

Junskin

Jan 27, 2020
And
View attachment 368730

Overview:
House Chores is a visual novel where you experience the story of a young man on his summer vacation. Problems arise when he begins to see someone close to him in a much different manner. To make matters worse, two unexpected guests barge in and complicate this messy summer even further!
Can you score it big during your summer vacation? Or will you start the school year empty handed?​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-11
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored:No
Version: Beta 0.1
Language: English
Other Game: Zombie's Retreat - Town of Passion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

View attachment 368731 View attachment 368733 View attachment 368729 View attachment 368734
Android version?

lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017

Hey everyone!
House Chores - Beta 0.2 is now available to play!
IMPORTANT: Out of respect for all the Patrons and the team that works so hard on HC, please refrain from sharing this build/link with others.
To download this build, click on whichever link responds to the platform you are playing on:

=====
It's finally here! The process of swapping engines was quite a challenging one as it was less of a copy & paste and more of a rebuild from the ground up. However, now that that's over with, I think future updates to House Chores are looking very promising!
If you've played the first build, there is a little bit more 'meat' here in this update. The day/night cycle should work as intended now and you can re-visit scenes and get a little more out of them the second time around (the doorbell can't ALWAYS end the fun ;P)
I want to thank you all again for being so patient. I mentioned early on that House Chores wouldn't be getting the same amount of attention & priorities as ToP & ZR, however, I definitely did not want to go 7+ months without an update. Things are looking up in 2020 now. Thank you again for your understanding and support!
Don't forget to save FREQUENTLY! This is a brand new game on a new engine so I'm expecting to see a number of glitch reports. If you run into any issues, reporting them on Discord's House Chores channel is the best option.
Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
can someone confirm if the "update" finishes after the girls arrive, cause i dont find anything to do beside the note from the dev and everytime i got the the mc room keeps saying the same thing.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
can someone confirm if the "update" finishes after the girls arrive, cause i dont find anything to do beside the note from the dev and everytime i got the the mc room keeps saying the same thing.
Same, I'm trying to find a way to replay the scene but nothing so far.
I even restart and try different choice but I'm still stuck :unsure:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Same, I'm trying to find a way to replay the scene but nothing so far.
I even restart and try different choice but I'm still stuck :unsure:

After reading that changelog that is it, there is no more content after the arrival of those girls, that is pretty disapointing i gotta say there wasnt much implemented beside copy paste what was existing to another engine and implement that chibi animation, oh well lets wait like 3-5 months for a new update, i think this will be one of those games it will be in the shadow until the dev gives it attention.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I extracted the CG and art is already here (animated hj with top & topless ; finish on her ; bath without bubbles).
I'm guessing art is here but not the code.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes