3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I cleaned the room and went to talk to the MILF in the living room and she told me to play a video game again, but when I select the computer, nothing happens and in bed she says it's too early to sleep ... :(

Reactions: bcool

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
One entire animation, in the short span of a year. Pat yourself on the back, bro! At this rate you'll be finished by 2040! Congrats!
Chill bro, he's doing 3 games at the moment. But I gonna admit making 3 games at once its a pretty shitty greedy move

Reactions: Gasanvar

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
i think this one is a improvement over his other two clean and much better looking. Since he plans to do this one has more a visual thing this one will have itself done fast.

also how the fuck is this a greedy move. He does two RPG maker games that i bet take alot of fucking coding and gets them done with a update every month. So in truth with this one which will be shorter and quicker to make

Hes effective giving three sex updates about a month or two months. Better then anyone creator who takes over 2 to 3 months to get a single update out

D

Deleted member 1954024

I wish we get some handjob from the back,footjobs and nursing handjob scenes in this one.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, on the 2nd after Linda's wank, the MC says first that he wants to hear the conversation between Linda and Julie, but he doesn't access Linda's room, then he says he needs to talk to her and he doesn't access the room either. Did I miss something or is it the end of this version? Thanks. By the way, congratulations Dev. Beautiful art and animation.

Oct 5, 2019
Please, on the 2nd after Linda's wank, the MC says first that he wants to hear the conversation between Linda and Julie, but he doesn't access Linda's room, then he says he needs to talk to her and he doesn't access the room either. Did I miss something or is it the end of this version? Thanks. By the way, congratulations Dev. Beautiful art and animation.
69% Sure that's the end of the current build. Dev said this update was short, as she basically re-made the entire game on a new engine.

Reactions: Ruodger

Malfecient

Aug 16, 2019
View attachment 368730

Overview:
House Chores is a visual novel where you experience the story of a young man on his summer vacation. Problems arise when he begins to see someone close to him in a much different manner. To make matters worse, two unexpected guests barge in and complicate this messy summer even further!
Can you score it big during your summer vacation? Or will you start the school year empty handed?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-20
Release Date: 2020-03-19
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Zombie's Retreat - Town of Passion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD -

Thank you hingkentai for sharing.

View attachment 368731 View attachment 368733 View attachment 368729 View attachment 368734
There is a bug can't listen to the conversation between Linda and Julie .. Everythime I click her door it says "there is no reason for it"

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Now since u gave us more details then i know the updates will be long waits since its not full time, no worries take ur time.
We kinda getting use to long waits for updates now, the poon games have been quite down lately, updates taking more time then usual and content is lower (doesnt mean this apply to this game).
When comes to support i will think about support when there is actual update deadlines (not a 6 months of wait) and content to justify the support, for now i will support by adversite like i hv been doing but nothing more then that for now.
I suppose the last update frequency might give that impression, but between you, me and this forum; the art for the next update is practically 80% done already. ;)
It means a bunch that you're all following this game and leaving your thoughts on it. ^^

Reactions: obiwan and exirock

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Sex animation even though it was a fantasy was really well done. Would love to see this one progress and not be abandoned. Hope the next update comes out sooner than the last release.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Why is it so common for developers to release an early version of their game and then switch engines and effectively make the entire game again? How did you not realize the engine was a problem immediately? How do you even accidentally pick an obsolete engine this day in age? I don't understand.
ikr, didn't even know about visual novel maker before this game. Tack on that devs usually use renpy when making visual novels (going by all the renpy games here). -- Though, is understandable, with how both VNM and RPGMV use Javascript. Probably thought it would have been easier then learning a new coding language.
Edit:

Sex animation even though it was a fantasy was really well done. Would love to see this one progress and not be abandoned. Hope the next update comes out sooner than the last release.
It's being produced by Siren Domain, and they haven't abandoned any projects yet; though they don't have any complete games either, that should soon change, if what they are posting is accurate. Only real problem is that this is the 3rd game project they are doing, and they are still working on the other two as well, so this one will probably be on the back burner, collecting funds while patrons wait for the release.

Last edited:

calana

Sep 18, 2017
Android version is incredibly bugged. Get a pop up over and over about the doorbell sound missing. The handjob scene has no images. Then mom just disappears. If that's all of it, I'm not sure why it's even posted.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
My first time playing on an Android. I can't backspace to change the names or relationships. Other control issues. Anyone have a tutorial for Androids?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes