3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Looks like this is coming in an overall nice direction. But I do have a few comments about my own preferences. I thought the HJ scene didn't have enough buildup. I hope there's some intimacy added, like kissing and stuff, to help with this sudden sense of progression. I think the aunt was a little too thick for my tastes, hopefully her baggy shirt is hiding a more curvy figure. I also like the sister's look in the dev's profile picture more. It might be a unique concept if the girls got multiple outfits we could choose from, so we could pick the look we like best.

Reactions: Sassquatchh

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Looks like this is coming in an overall nice direction. But I do have a few comments about my own preferences. I thought the HJ scene didn't have enough buildup. I hope there's some intimacy added, like kissing and stuff, to help with this sudden sense of progression. I think the aunt was a little too thick for my tastes, hopefully her baggy shirt is hiding a more curvy figure. I also like the sister's look in the dev's profile picture more. It might be a unique concept if the girls got multiple outfits we could choose from, so we could pick the look we like best.
Thank you for the feedback! The aunt's body type is supposed to be thick, so about the same as the mom, milfy if you will. The sister's a bit different, partially due to her profession next to her studies ;) so she's a bit leaner/athletic.

I'm not the Dec, just the artist, but there are going to be a few outfits. I went a bit ham on possible designs in my free time, but we'll limit it to around 2/3 untill most of the base content is finished, just to keep the focus on more actual game to enjoy

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
my game is bugged, or i'm lost, one of the two? meet the sister and aunt, afterwards the game keeps saying i need to talk to mom about her catching MC fapping, now i can only go to the living room, my room and bathroom, no where else in the house, can't sleep or or do anything either to help talk to her or anyone else, its like i'm locked or something maybe?

Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
my game is bugged, or i'm lost, one of the two? meet the sister and aunt, afterwards the game keeps saying i need to talk to mom about her catching MC fapping, now i can only go to the living room, my room and bathroom, no where else in the house, can't sleep or or do anything either to help talk to her or anyone else, its like i'm locked or something maybe?
It's the end of 0.2 for now

Reactions: heimdal74

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I've seen a nice sketch on twitter so I can't wait for the next update :lepew:

2.1 work well except for two thing so far
In the morning, the handjob dialogue with not-mom didn't do anything (yet ?)
And one night when I can't sleep, I had to fap to pass time :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what is new on this ''new version''
Changelog 2.1 said:
0.2.1 Changelog

-Fixed bug where 'I need to talk to Linda' prompt wouldn't disappear
-To trigger fix for affected saves, walk into MC's room and the issue should resolve itself afterwards
-Reduced scene quality on Android to allow scenes to load in properly
-Will fix issues with sync timing and look at alternative solutions in future updates
-Other misc bug fixes

soso70

Mar 7, 2020
ماذا أفعل عندما يُطلب مني الاعتذار لأمي ، أين أجدها؟

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
From Patreon Site:
Small update - Beta 0.2.1
Hey!

Just a short & sweet update, the PC build of HC was updated to Beta 0.2.1. Should fix that issue some were having about a notification not disappearing after most of the events had occurred. To fix it, go to MC's room where an auto update will happen instantly. You should notice the game working as intended afterwards.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
-deleted-
Disregard, just going to give it a go since that art is so insanely good. That said skeptical about 'other' for engine especially for a VN when Renpy or Unity are kings for a reason. Guess I'll see myself.

Beautiful artwork Sassquatchh, mind if i ask how long you have been practicing to reach that level?
Really impressive stuff ^^
So Sassquatchh is the artist? Tell me there's a Hentai Foundry or Deviant Art page. :D

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes