3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Windows & Android: If you want V0.2.2
Looks like there isn't really anything updated in this version other than it being a "public release". The Dev said they were gonna fix the issue of the repeatable conversation just ending in an update dropping either today or tomorrow.

Hoping this gets updated fairly regularly though. I really like the artstyle, especially of the Mother. I mean Maid.
I just wish it was renpy instead of RPGM.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
That was certainly enjoyable. I wish there was more content but I can understand the developer is busy between working on other games. Look forward to seeing what this has to bring in the future.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
my game is bugged, or i'm lost, one of the two? meet the sister and aunt, afterwards the game keeps saying i need to talk to mom about her catching MC fapping, now i can only go to the living room, my room and bathroom, no where else in the house, can't sleep or or do anything either to help talk to her or anyone else, its like i'm locked or something maybe?
I have the same issue

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
make sure you have the latest version . 4Finger gave the link above ( Latest version link)
I'm running the version above and I'm having the same issue. Started a brand new save. Stuck in a loop with no progress possibilities after Aunt and Sister arrival. They arrived, I got a successful handjob the following morning, and now I can't get another nor seem to trigger anything else new.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I'm running the version above and I'm having the same issue. Started a brand new save. Stuck in a loop with no progress possibilities after Aunt and Sister arrival. They arrived, I got a successful handjob the following morning, and now I can't get another nor seem to trigger anything else new.
Hmm, that's all there is for this first "reworked" release. The hj scenes (1st & repeat), the bathroom scenes (with soap and w/o)... plus the rear view booty - boobs view . :love:
That's it mate. it is a small release ... right?

Jizz Cannon

Mar 10, 2018
Like the new scene and the ability to get rid of the soap at night-time for a nice surprise ;)
Good update so far, there's a lot of promise in this game.

Sep 5, 2018
Like the new scene and the ability to get rid of the soap at night-time for a nice surprise ;)
Good update so far, there's a lot of promise in this game.
Are you sure you can get rid of the soap? With the 0.2 version I could, but this new version is making me unable to do it anymore. It seems a bug.

artnecrophagist

Mar 27, 2020
even in android or windows, same problem of the others users above, every day the same repetitions and nothing you can do, like the NIN say, everyday is exactly the same
And the files are the òast added, not old versions

Jizz Cannon

Mar 10, 2018
Are you sure you can get rid of the soap? With the 0.2 version I could, but this new version is making me unable to do it anymore. It seems a bug.
Yep you can, just did it on 0.2.2, all you have to do is wait for night time and go to the washroom and click on or around the soap to get rid of it, if you did it right it will start a dialogue and finish. Afterwards any evening you go to peek on the mother you won't have bubbles obstructing her tits and pussy.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes