3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
wonderful art,hope for a good story
Beautiful artwork Sassquatchh, mind if i ask how long you have been practicing to reach that level?
Really impressive stuff ^^
-deleted-
Disregard, just going to give it a go since that art is so insanely good. That said skeptical about 'other' for engine especially for a VN when Renpy or Unity are kings for a reason. Guess I'll see myself.

So Sassquatchh is the artist? Tell me there's a Hentai Foundry or Deviant Art page. :D

Thank you! I'm really happy you're enjoying the art for the game ^^
Tbh, I wouldn't really know how long I've been 'practicing'. I think it's been six(ish) years now?

If you'd like to see more, I only really have a twitter, since I'm really bad keeping up with Social Media. It's mostly sketches and stuff rn though.

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
The art style is real good , and love the character models. Keep up the good work , i will keep both my eyes out on this game :)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Change Engine prefix to RPGM, bit late, but it should reflect the game better now.

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
Thank you! I'm really happy you're enjoying the art for the game ^^
Tbh, I wouldn't really know how long I've been 'practicing'. I think it's been six(ish) years now?

If you'd like to see more, I only really have a twitter, since I'm really bad keeping up with Social Media. It's mostly sketches and stuff rn though.
Unfortunately, I can't see the art because the screen goes black during sex scenes, I can only hear sound effects. I had the same problem during the initial release.

Reactions: Hibuigv

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you.

I im no Game Developer, but i dont Undestand why some of the Sex Game Developers always have so many Games at the same time :/

One or two is enough like for example Avenger with Big Kuyash and Son of a Bitch and even he takes months for each, but his update are quite big.

I dont mean to say anything, i just hope, it will be a fair updated, but who am I to know how much is fair
its what happens when fame goes over the head once developers know that there are patreons addicted to game & will support it no matter how long they take it to update...isctor for eg he earns line 40~50k per month & updates come once in 4~5 monthd just to avoid the abandoned tag...there are very few passionate & sincere who release products worth the money

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FluffyStudio

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Blood relationships are insufficiently obscured.
  • "That's Sis's room. She'd kill me if she found out I went in there!"
  • "And tomorrow, your Sister will be returning home from college."
  • "No worries at all! I'm just glad to help my Sister out with a favor."

Oulixes

Dec 19, 2019
found a new bug. for some reason after loading the game again it doesn't play the handjob scene. also if you play video games sometimes even at night it won't let you sleep and says it's too early but if you play video games again it turns it to morning.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Playing on Android. Fap scene and handjob from mom go to blackout. Then a loading error after hand job. Help, please.
Also, how do you save progress on an Android? New to Android play.

Reactions: Lawonpyae

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Playing on Android. Fap scene and handjob from mom go to blackout. Then a loading error after hand job. Help, please.
Also, how do you save progress on an Android? New to Android play.
Wish I could help with the black screen issues, but since I only do the art I can't really help with the technical side.
Overall I think the android version is still buggy in this early build, it should improve with future builds

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Wow, finally some nice big MILF titties that look like they could plausibly exist. I love boobs of all sizes but good God when her tits are like JJ cups she's not going to be riding you, that poor womans back is broken unless she's had helium injected in to them honkers.

On the watch list just for the art. Hanging tits are the best tits.

Sep 5, 2018
Just to know, all you can do after naming the 2 new characters is to spill the shampoo snd stop, right? When I go to my room it says I should find M, but i guess it will be added in the new upgrade, since it seems I can't do anything about it.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes