3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
someone know if has anyway to get de step/mom take off her shirt in the handjob scene?

Dec 9, 2017
I'm having a lot of glitches in the Android version of the game. My first fatal error involved the doorbell sound not being found, after that I tried making a new game and every time I get out of conversation after the first gaming session I get a fatal error

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so I downloaded the game today and now I'm facing a bug some other people reported above too. After the handjob scene which gets disrupted by the arrival of aunt and sis I can't do anything. The mom in not in the hall and when I enter the mc's room the dialogs appear that I have to talk to linda and I'm stuck there. The day doesn't move forward.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Ok so I downloaded the game today and now I'm facing a bug some other people reported above too. After the handjob scene which gets disrupted by the arrival of aunt and sis I can't do anything. The mom in not in the hall and when I enter the mc's room the dialogs appear that I have to talk to linda and I'm stuck there. The day doesn't move forward.
Do you play V0.2.2????
If not download here:

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
The CG are good but the story is not convincing. The action happens too quickly and is not credible.
However, there is potential.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The CG are good but the story is not convincing. The action happens too quickly and is not credible.
However, there is potential.
Well, the Dev did mention that earlier ... somewhere, I can't remember now. The Dev does have other games so wanted this one to be short and sweet. Which is fine by me ... and a few others I gather.:)

D

Deleted member 528

Do they have any further ETA/update on this project?

flapf

Jul 7, 2018
Screenshot_20200420_142312.jpg the android ver. Has a bug This is if you dont touch the ass and uf you touch the ass the error pop said doorbell. Is error

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I enjoyed Town of Passion for a certain time but both ToP and Zombie's Retreat wasn't really that appealing to me. This one is gold, tho.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes