3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Part 1 & 2 Schedule | IMPORTANT! | Pt.1 TOMORROW!
Hey everyone!
Been a bit of a tough one figuring this all out so I'll try to explain what's going on as simply as possible!
Spending time working on Beta 0.3 has shown me that I need to reserve/dedicate more time to House Chores per update if I'm going to add most of the things I want. There's a lot of spot checking that eats away at my time. However, I promised I'd release the build this month so I don't want to go back on my word and do a full delay. So here's what's happening:
== Beta 0.2.9 ==
Tomorrow
, I am releasing the first HALF of the new update to $5+ House Chores Patrons. It will be named Beta 0.2.9
This build will release publicly around June 1st.
Beta 0.2.9 will add a tiny bit of new NSFW content but really focuses on establishing a core gameplay progression 'system'. It also tweaks a little bit of the intro as well as adds new locations, character interactions, etc.
== Beta 0.3 ==
Beta 0.3, the second half of all of the new content I want to add should release no later than early June for $5+ HC Patrons and will release publicly 3/4 days after!
This build will have all of the remaining new NSFW scenes properly added as intended.
==============
I want to make sure the $5+ tier Patrons gets something out of their support for this month. I hate to delay this build any farther but mentally and physically, I can't finish everything in just 2 more days. I'm gassed.
Looking forward- I think I need to change my own mentality of how much is in a build and when a build releases for HC. Rather than do one large update like I do with ToP & ZR, every 2 months or so, I'm thinking of aiming for roughly monthly builds that add a little more each time. Slow & steady if that makes sense? This may be a more reasonable & sustainable approach. (This wouldn't be EVERY month tho)
I do hope you all understand. I hate to feel so unreliable with HC releases but that's the struggle of trying to find a rhythm while my first two projects are both nearing their endgame content. It's.... a hectic time to say the least.
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you tomorrow with the first half of the new update!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They got the leak on SVS, either go there and enjoy the 50kbps download or wait for God himself to host on less shitty sites

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Do people actually download games from SVS? Even small games take at least 1 hour to download.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pay the hosts and you get decent bandwidth, otherwise there's little point going there

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
About 2.5 hours on crap hosts or wait for random to upload to decent sites, choices

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not really in a hurry to play I think I'll wait. Even though I must say I'm more interested in this game than the other 2 games he has been working on. The art looks much better in this one.

Reactions: Xhin and Gmeng

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think this game has a lot of potential, the art is really good and the few animations that it has are also good. The problem is that the dev is already working on 2 other games and he isn't really known for making big updates. I hope he starts investing more time on this game.

Reactions: thesilentking

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Siren is a good dev, honest and solid worker. I’m a supporter so might as well share

mega.nz/file/5moxjAAJ#Y0BW9thIpEJ7FRYocmGYa5pkyCxI11bHzHI8Eib0iKQ
I absolutely agree. Siren is currently one of the best and most reliable developers. Sometimes he has some delays, but they are completely normal and understandable, in addition to always informing his Patreons about news, and in the end he ALWAYS delivers the content, GREAT content. I have enjoyed all the games he has released so far. And I look forward to the next.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Unable to play, after launching the game file it creates some temp archive that the antivirus block as malicous.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I think this game has a lot of potential, the art is really good and the few animations that it has are also good. The problem is that the dev is already working on 2 other games and he isn't really known for making big updates. I hope he starts investing more time on this game.
Honestly , I can relate . siren is great . but I respect them for doing 3 games at time and doing it slowly so it comes out well and not so much a buggy train wreck .

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
He will, since his two other games are almost finished

Reactions: Xhin
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes