3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Isn't he also working on a sequel to zombie's retreat?
Oh yeah mb, I guess he/she will keep the same schedule, working on two games at the same time, House Chores will replace A Town of Passion then :unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Unable to play, after launching the game file it creates some temp archive that the antivirus block as malicous.
Just whitelist the .exe/folder or turn off your antivirus. Not much else we can do, the game is working and 100% legit (the Mega link provided around here is at least), it's all on you

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Hope the sex scenes, when they come, show penetration. Both Zombie Retreat and Town of Passion seem to suffer from a lot of scenes which show either nothing or just the MC's ass and balls. Really solid games otherwise.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I enjoyed the new update. I know this game in particulary, is not a priority, but since ZR and ToP are in the final stretch, Siren's Domain have been puting more efforts on this one. But I have one issue since that I started to follow the previous games: Every update of every game they are working on, is too short and it has just a few scenes. Only 1 or 2 scenes, and in this case, House Chores 0.2.9.1 have had just ONE scene, and a preview on MC's room. Also, they've released an uncomplete update, which will be release complete on early june, the b0.3.

In my opinion, they should have wait till early june and release b0.3 instead of b0.2.9.1, and do the same with each update, not only uncomplete versions with barely nothing new. They will probably take one more week, or even a month. What I'm trying to say is, what I'm expecting of each update, is to be a good cake slice, not only a picture of the real cake. I know the game is on it's beggins yet, but I hope the next updates be the cake slice I'm waiting for(And not only me I think).
As far as I'm concerned, the way updates are released can be somewhat hasty and perhaps premature.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He puts deadlines and follows them, even if it means 1 small scene per update. Aside the 3 games at once with 3 different artists and possibly more random dudes coding/testing/whatever.

Guess he went "I do what I say, not make empty promises and fail at them" instead of "lol suckers pay me for stuff I delay how I want and screw them" (like so many devs do).

It does make his updates small and empty, but at least we get them when he says we get them

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
^ He puts deadlines and follows them, even if it means 1 small scene per update. Aside the 3 games at once with 3 different artists and possibly more random dudes coding/testing/whatever.

Guess he went "I do what I say, not make empty promises and fail at them" instead of "lol suckers pay me for stuff I delay how I want and screw them" (like so many devs do).

It does make his updates small and empty, but at least we get them when he says we get them
There's also nothing saying the dev can't adjust the deadlines so that users can get more meaningful updates, even if they do end up less frequent.

Maybe I'm weird, but I'd rather an update have signifigant progression than get one every few weeks, even if you have to wait a full month. I want the updates to be updates, not feel like a no content hotfix or 'behind the scenes changes' patch that could have waited until there was more to show. Trickling in content like that just tends to cause a loss of interest over time, because even if a lot is changing, it won't feel like it. It will still feel like the game is borderline stalled. Even if over a six month period, the same amount of content is added, it will feel like more was added and will keep player interest to do one patch every two months, versus one patch every two weeks. You won't have issues with players getting bored of the game because they check the game every update and see nothing substantial as far as changes/additions.
Bannerlord 2 is currently a good example of this. Yes, we are getting a lot of small patches, but they don't do much individually and it feels like things aren't going anywhere content wise. The bigger ones every couple weeks help, but they don't feel as big because of the more frequent empty patches.
I hate when it feels like the dev is spinning their wheels, especially when it doesn't have to be that way.

Reactions: Swizzstick

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018

I catch your point, and I know all the people that work on this kind of projects. But deadlines doesn't work if you are already on the deadline, and you know that the update still needs a bit more of work, which it will delay it a week or two, not a month or a couples of months, to release a bit more complete update, instead of a demo of the next update. Besides, instead of accurate update date, an estimated update would be better, and it will give you a bit more space to finish a properly update.
There is a new game being developing by another developer, that was releasing monthly releases. The proposal is very great, but a weeks ago, he decided to change the deadline to release bigger updates. If I already was excited about the game, now I'm more and more excited, four or five time more excited than before.

Last edited:

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
There's also nothing saying the dev can't adjust the deadlines so that users can get more meaningful updates, even if they do end up less frequent.

Maybe I'm weird, but I'd rather an update have signifigant progression than get one every few weeks, even if you have to wait a full month. I want the updates to be updates, not feel like a no content hotfix or 'behind the scenes changes' patch that could have waited until there was more to show. Trickling in content like that just tends to cause a loss of interest over time, because even if a lot is changing, it won't feel like it. It will still feel like the game is borderline stalled. Even if over a six month period, the same amount of content is added, it will feel like more was added and will keep player interest to do one patch every two months, versus one patch every two weeks. You won't have issues with players getting bored of the game because they check the game every update and see nothing substantial as far as changes/additions.
Bannerlord 2 is currently a good example of this. Yes, we are getting a lot of small patches, but they don't do much individually and it feels like things aren't going anywhere content wise. The bigger ones every couple weeks help, but they don't feel as big because of the more frequent empty patches.
I hate when it feels like the dev is spinning their wheels, especially when it doesn't have to be that way.
Totally agree. The relation between time/amount of content means a lot at the time to release a new update. Small patchs in a small period, it's not a great growth, and it feels like if not too much has change. Also, is very hard to resist to the next update to see what will happen, when you have the latest update in front of you, and more if the updates makes you feel excited, and you play the update and disapoints you because of the release decisions. Dude, that's very frustrating
A bigger release, with lot of new things to explore, will make the player stay and wait for more on future updates.
That is a very important point, because it's not necesary to run and release something uncomplete, instead of that, take a week or two and release a full update. This game have the potential to grow up and attract that will wait for updates, like me.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes