3.80 star(s) 95 Votes

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
This is one of the games that I really like the Art style, but sadly every update is so short. I guess i'll have to wait for next year for a longer compiled update. Oh well.

reyrey22

Aug 18, 2017
umm the app deletes itself as soon as i clicked it
not even to the recycling bin it just dissapeared, and if i check the folder size its definitely gone

Reactions: brumpbo_tungus
Apr 20, 2018
This'll definitely get more content and 'steam' once both Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion are finished, which should be in a couple of updates/months. If what I hear is correct.
I'd believe it tbh, this dev is at least competent. Delivers regular updates on both games + this one. It's a shame other devs like SOL (school of lust) earned more and still didn't have any work ethic to get content out.

But this is actually my favourite of the 3 artists so far. It's a lot simpler and less "personality" to it, but I feel like the other 2 art styles breed same-face/body etc-ism.
(Characters look similar as fuck)

I thoroughly enjoyed ZR and ToP last year though, I'm gonna binge them soon.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Stupid question but how to you backspace to re-do a name? Delete and backspace keys don't work for the naming section

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
x and esc do not save for me. Right mouse click backspaces for the names. Still trying to find out how to save.

3.80 star(s) 95 Votes