3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Hey, two quick complaints.
Why is the skipping(holding enter or left mouse button) so slow?
And why does giving the obvious mom character the relation of mom or mother make me give the inverse title(son) but with the sister and the aunt it doesn't?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Dag Nabbit... you were making this as a visual novel, why import into RPGM?

Ren'Py, man. Ren'Py.

Sad to miss out on another game that appears to have great art.
I almost passed on this because it's RPGM but decided to give it a try because of the preview art. It's still a VN, not every rpgm game plays like classic jrpg with the map you walk around. Definitely try it and see if you like it. Unless you just don't like the ui
of rpgm games or something.

Technically yes, but the name you input beforehand is what gets used in dialog so the relationship you put is kinda pointless and only you would be aware of it
I think she mentions the relationship twice so far.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lemme quote myself since the basics of Windows seem out of reach to some people
Just whitelist the .exe/folder or turn off your antivirus. Not much else we can do, the game is working and 100% legit (the Mega link provided around here is at least), it's all on you

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Listening to the previous post, I had my antivirus ignore it and then AVG said there were 5 rootkits or someting like that active in the game folder.
So not sure if its safe or not, but either way there doesn't seem to be a lot to do in the game anyways.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Either Siren is the newest and bestest scamlord who infected the majority of this place with rootkits or most of you dudes' antivirus went drunk and flagged false positives ............... Only time will tell if you dudes missed on the game or our infected PCs will melt themselves :unsure:

makky23

May 27, 2017
How to get the sex scene mentioned in the changelog? I can get just the full handjob and touching Linda's tits in the bathroom. I lost the hint in the text? lmao

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Go to MC's room, click on bed (or the tissue box on the table next to his PC screen) and iniate self-pleasuring. That's the closest to a smex scene you'll get for a while

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There seems to be a bug with the bath scene, even though I spilt the shapoo the water is still soapy.

Reactions: krkarr

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
nw_elf is an dll file found in the sys32 folder i think.
But it could also be an nude walking elf. :p
" nw_elf.dll " is the reason that nobody running a Mac can play particular (but not all) RPGM games. Anyway, I have no idea what or where a "sys32 folder" is, but it's not in the package I downloaded. If anyone knows the software's code, please chime in and solve this years-old mystery.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
" nw_elf.dll " is the reason that nobody running a Mac can play particular (but not all) RPGM games. Anyway, I have no idea what or where a "sys32 folder" is, but it's not in the package I downloaded. If anyone knows the software's code, please chime in and solve this years-old mystery.
Sys32 is a Windows folder most recent (win7 and up, probably earlier) versions have. It's basically the entirety of Windows crammed inside 1 folder. Tinkering with it will 1000000000% fuck you epicly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tossler

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Sys32 is a Windows folder most recent (win7 and up, probably earlier) versions have. It's basically the entirety of Windows crammed inside 1 folder. Tinkering with it will 1000000000% fuck you epicly.
Well, not me, because I'm not on Windows. So I'm guessing that means only ancient RPGM games can be run using Mac OS. Thanks for letting us know.

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
If you got a 32bit OS, you can't have more than 4GB of RAM (at least not use it). We define that as a potato in 2020. 99%+ of anything remotely made in the last ~10 years is 64bit only, since 4GB of RAM is pretty laughable.

Taking that into account, most people don't bother with 32bit stuff since every1 and their mom should be on 64bit by now
there are more people still have 32 bit OS than what you think and i didnt tell him to made the game for 32 bit i just say he need to let us know to not wast the time to download fromthe first

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
.exe file doesn't run the game for me. Double click it, PC loads a little bit but nothing happens. Running Windows 10 using Bitdefender. Even when I tried disabling the anti-virus it still doesn't work.

Automatically creates a debug report which says: [0531/151445.318:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr and Bbcity
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes