3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
X, ESC, right-click, numpad 0 all do the same thing unless you screw yourself over and/or play on some weirdo version (not PC)

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I'm sure some people like other games of Siren very much but I'ld just "end" the others and focus on this one. Town of Passion was sweet but the artstyle and animation quickly lost its' appeal for me and when I watched the gameplay of Zombie's Retreat I couldn't bring myself to play it because while it's okay, it just doesn't compete well with other projects in terms of art and animation. If I made a list of quality games right now to include 20 games, this would be one of the top 10.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Dag Nabbit... you were making this as a visual novel, why import into RPGM?

Ren'Py, man. Ren'Py.

Sad to miss out on another game that appears to have great art.
Dude, don't worry, Siren is rather adept at making VNs with RPGM. No need to miss out on it.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I just named her Mom, didn't use any real name with her.
This works until the developer decides to add other characters that aren't related, and then it goes back to being weird when everyone calls her "mom", unless it turns out this character is actually Gaia, the ancestral mother of all life. Come to think, I'm surprised nobody has made an incest game involving Gaia and Uranus etc

Dec 26, 2019
This works until the developer decides to add other characters that aren't related, and then it goes back to being weird when everyone calls her "mom", unless it turns out this character is actually Gaia, the ancestral mother of all life. Come to think, I'm surprised nobody has made an incest game involving Gaia and Uranus etc
In the other Siren's games I never saw anyone actually calling the "Mom" character by her real name, and if you don't call her "Mom" the MC will just call her First Name. And if you do call her "Mom" you get a prompt that says "I understand" and you see the "Aunt" character call the "Mom" sister or whatever. It's pretty ingenious actually.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
How do you get the BJ teaser that the changelog mentioned? Or is that just the new intro with the clothes on the floor?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Reactions: whibber

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
it happen to me too man i just download a game with 3 GB AND i find it 64 bit they never give us some information about the game -______-
If you got a 32bit OS, you can't have more than 4GB of RAM (at least not use it). We define that as a potato in 2020. 99%+ of anything remotely made in the last ~10 years is 64bit only, since 4GB of RAM is pretty laughable.

Taking that into account, most people don't bother with 32bit stuff since every1 and their mom should be on 64bit by now

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
But isn't that what the 2nd option where it asks you to name your relations to the character is for?
Technically yes, but the name you input beforehand is what gets used in dialog so the relationship you put is kinda pointless and only you would be aware of it

Reactions: Xill

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Technically yes, but the name you input beforehand is what gets used in dialog so the relationship you put is kinda pointless and only you would be aware of it
Yeah, the game must be scripted or something because if you put "Mom" for the name it doesn't even ask for relationship designation and skips the 2nd question. Otherwise putting a name in there (Like Linda) asks you to clarify.

Also FYI it looks like there a scripting error which caused the newer content not to appear, Siren posted a hotfix for it on Patreon earlier today. It seemed odd to me because there's BJ and topless HJ content in there when you unpack and decrypt the game, guess this explains why it wasn't showing up.

Reactions: Manturgent
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes