3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Unknow1478

Mar 27, 2020
.exe file doesn't run the game for me. Double click it, PC loads a little bit but nothing happens. Running Windows 10 using Bitdefender. Even when I tried disabling the anti-virus it still doesn't work.

Automatically creates a debug report which says: [0531/151445.318:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
have the problem too

Reactions: Horny and Bbcity

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
the art is really nice, I love the style. my only complaint is that the pacing of the story and events is a bit too quick? for example, it felt like there should have been a couple more story/dialogue scenes between the MC being caught jerking off and the Mom character offering a handjob.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
the art is really nice, I love the style. my only complaint is that the pacing of the story and events is a bit too quick? for example, it felt like there should have been a couple more story/dialogue scenes between the MC being caught jerking off and the Mom character offering a handjob.
In all his other games the updates tend to be short, so you get to the sex scenes really fast. I don't think this game will be different in that aspect. You can't really make big updates when you're working on multiple games at the same time.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to extract them from the .exe file but none of the programs I had worked.

What did you use?
Try using EnigmaVBUnpacker on the exe to get the files, worked like a charm for me

Then you can use to decrypt the individual files themselves

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
If you got a 32bit OS, you can't have more than 4GB of RAM (at least not use it). We define that as a potato in 2020. 99%+ of anything remotely made in the last ~10 years is 64bit only, since 4GB of RAM is pretty laughable.

Taking that into account, most people don't bother with 32bit stuff since every1 and their mom should be on 64bit by now
99% of the games still can be played with just 32 bit

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to extract them from the .exe file but none of the programs I had worked.

What did you use?
Try using EnigmaVBUnpacker on the exe to get the files, worked like a charm for me
MEGA

Then you can use to decrypt the individual files themselves
Yup thats how I did it. Just looked up "unpack" and "decrypt" using the search bar and got similar posts to Gmeng's.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Grats, you're only the 5th dude this happened in the last 2 days. Good thing we can still play the game while having no issues, thank the lord for fake positives

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, the game don't launch with the .exe (Debug : [0601/040408.479:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: can't find the folder. (0x2)"

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Your antivirus doesn't like itself so it started deleting random stuff while the game tried to launch. Turn it off or get another 1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I dl'd the recent update a couple of days ago. I didn't record the site, but it was probably Nopy or Mega. When I attempted to load it, I got the virus notice and the .exe was deleted. I have McAfee (which had just done a routine system scan earlier this morning and found nothing) and there was no problem with the previous versions. (I use a HP laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed. Currently I do not have a working mouse.)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Another fascinating tale of borked antivirus not liking life. Enjoy removing it and trying the game again. Not that you're missing much anyway

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Another fascinating tale of borked antivirus not liking life. Enjoy removing it and trying the game again. Not that you're missing much anyway
I just completed an inventory earlier today and I have dl'd over 300 games from this site. (Over the last 7 months, using the same computer and the same Anti-Virus.) McAfee has done this TWO other times. (And the other one that I was able to follow up on had others report the same problem.) I have some OTHER issues with McAfee, but in this case, I think I'll take THEIR word, especially when several others (which have dl'd from different sources) report EXACTLY the SAME problem with other Anti-Virus.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes