3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Just to chime in, re: viruses and false-positives: of all the RPGM games I've downloaded from this site--and the games made by Siren's Domain--this has been the only game to consistently give me virus warnings. I'm currently running Avira + Window's Defender, and each time I've tried running the game I get the following threats:

- HEUR/APC
- HEUR/APC (Cloud)

I've checked around online, and it seems most likely that Avira is picking up a false positive; but, with other people saying they've gotten stuff like Rootkits being picked up, I'd like to err on the side of caution and have more people who are detecting things tell us what their virus protection(s) pick up so we can figure out as a collective what might be going on.

Not everything has to be an argument of who is right or wrong; we can work together and ask for help--and give help--without being snide or sarcastic with each other.

Reactions: hentai charley

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only reason dudes get false positives is the game is 1 giant .exe that needs to extract itself and run scripts when starting. Decrypt the .exe into a bunch of "normal" files/folders and 0 problems should come up. Or make Siren ditch MV for some other non-script based engine. Or just disable your anti-virus/whitelist the file/folder and play the 1.5 scenes we get in this 3rd build ....

Reactions: Glorious Cat

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Only reason dudes get false positives is the game is 1 giant .exe that needs to extract itself and run scripts when starting. Decrypt the .exe into a bunch of "normal" files/folders and 0 problems should come up. Or make Siren ditch MV for some other non-script based engine. Or just disable your anti-virus/whitelist the file/folder and play the 1.5 scenes we get in this 3rd build ....
Or if you really don't want to take any risk about what your AV think is a security risk because he's "stupid", play on vm :Kappa:

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Or just question life how Siren would dump his 3+ years of good dev faith with this new game by spreading viruses/rootkits. Takes some epic logic to spin that into reality ....

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
Dec 26, 2019
Just to chime in, re: viruses and false-positives: of all the RPGM games I've downloaded from this site--and the games made by Siren's Domain--this has been the only game to consistently give me virus warnings. I'm currently running Avira + Window's Defender, and each time I've tried running the game I get the following threats:

- HEUR/APC
- HEUR/APC (Cloud)

I've checked around online, and it seems most likely that Avira is picking up a false positive; but, with other people saying they've gotten stuff like Rootkits being picked up, I'd like to err on the side of caution and have more people who are detecting things tell us what their virus protection(s) pick up so we can figure out as a collective what might be going on.

Not everything has to be an argument of who is right or wrong; we can work together and ask for help--and give help--without being snide or sarcastic with each other.
I use malwarebytes which is much better than Avira and it seems fine.

Reactions: Xhin

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
^ Or just question life how Siren would dump his 3+ years of good dev faith with this new game by spreading viruses/rootkits. Takes some epic logic to spin that into reality ....
I never had a problem in any of their games , all of them worth the time to download and play , then again other people may have a different exp .

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
It being a "low-priority project", and from what I understood of the thread dates, it took almost one year from 0.1 to 0.2. Sad. No way this is being finished this late summer.
I'll bookmark and'll be back in a few months to check it out again, the art is REALLY good

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Where did you get the impression this was being finished this summer ? We're barely up to 3rd update in over a year ..... Unless you confused this with the other 2 games the dev is making in parallel, which are actually close to being finished

Melihke

Apr 5, 2020
Good game, i love it but action scene's happend too early. We saw handjob scene already, i think the mother should be more difficult. This game has good art , deserve good dialogue, time and more progress .Dev said this game won't be long game it's kind a sad.

(Sorry for Eng I'm not a native speaker ^^)

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight-A

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Good game, i love it but action scene's happend too early. We saw handjob scene already, i think the mother should be more difficult. This game has good art. deserve good dialogue, time and more progress Dev said this game won't be long game it's kind a sad.

(Sorry for Eng I'm not a native speaker ^^)
It was announced to be a quick game on patreon and here too under "Developer Notes".

1591440596603.png

samis

May 24, 2017
hi. i'm new to the game. can some one tell me how to name them so the incest work right?

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
But at this moment they are looking an end for their two other projects. I don't know what are they planning, but this game has potential both for its art as for its playability, so I hope them to increase some attention at it
Its supose to be a short game, but, there is a last goal on his patreon that can lead to extended content:

" Heading outside the house? The artist and I have been considering adding new characters & stories. If support reaches this much, I'll take that as a "hell yes!!"

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes