3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nope. Generally gets leaked/uploaded from random user somewhere within 1-6 hours(svs comics usually the first to upload). My suspicion is Siren may now using Enigma Protector aka. DRM (Previous version was encrypted by EnigmaVB). Lets see in next 6-12 hours if that is indeed the case & hope I am wrong about that.
Wow DRM now really, I hope you're wrong...

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Nope. Generally gets leaked/uploaded from random user somewhere within 1-6 hours(svs comics usually the first to upload). My suspicion is Siren may now using Enigma Protector aka. DRM (Previous version was encrypted by EnigmaVB). Lets see in next 6-12 hours if that is indeed the case & hope I am wrong about that.
Maybe they used it to do their *.exe and ended up making AV stupid to mistake it for a virus :unsure:

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
So I got the blowjob during dishes, and Linda Special(blowjob) in the room. Is that all of it or am I missing something from this update?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I don't particularly care for incest or MILF games, but this art makes me want to pretend he's a foreign exchange student instead of a blood relative. Seriously, that art is fantastic.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So I got the blowjob during dishes, and Linda Special(blowjob) in the room. Is that all of it or am I missing something from this update?
The update was only that, i even extracted to see if i was missing something cause it didnt mention end of the update.

Reactions: Rambling Noob

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The update was only that, i even extracted to see if i was missing something cause it didnt mention end of the update.
That's a bummer, I was expecting way more for this update tbh, and I don't seem to progress any further beyond the BJ so I guess that's all :(

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
That's a bummer, I was expecting way more for this update tbh, and I don't seem to progress any further beyond the BJ so I guess that's all :(
yea when i saw it was only 1 and half scene i was really dissapointed too, lets hope next time they will show us more then just 1 scene.

Reactions: capalvz

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
That's too bad. I was still getting a prompt that there's progress to be had but I had forgotten that it does that even if there are no more scenes. I'm torn with this particular game, it feels like it would be better if they release an update after 2 months rather than a month if it's that short.

Reactions: exirock
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes