3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Yep, one more week :HideThePain:

Hey everyone!
The original plans for the release of Beta 0.3 were planned for this weekend.
Ultimately, it looks like I will be pushing that release back by ONE week (June 18/19th?) for a number of reasons.
1: The artist is confident that the Julie's bedroom can be finished by then. (not guaranteed to be completed in time, however)
2: I took too long trying to figure out the progression method that I opened yesterday's poll about.
3: Finishing the main story for ZR last month and ToP this month has made it REALLY challenging staying mentally fit to work efficiently on HC. I need to be more kind on myself with deadlines X_X
=====
My apologies for those who may have been expecting the release within the next day or two. I will make sure this update does release in June still so that way $5+ Patrons do not miss out on the perks. Sometimes, a little extra time goes a long way so I hope you all understand.
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

tyranuskira

Dec 8, 2019
Around June 12th, huh. Well, we're officially closer to June 19th by now.
In fact, Siren posted on Patreon stating that the next update would come out on the 18th or 19th for supporters and on the 22st for the general public. I don't know when the update comes out here on the site, let's hope it is this weekend.

Reactions: paula789

Dksniensidjz

Mar 31, 2020
yo guys help me the animation won't work, its just a black screen. And the UI and character images glitch and the pixels go crazy!
i'm playing on windows and downloaded from itch.io, I can play the game fine but the screen goes black when an animation comes on. Also why no controls are showing in the controls menu?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
yo guys help me the animation won't work, its just a black screen. And the UI and character images glitch and the pixels go crazy!
i'm playing on windows and downloaded from itch.io, I can play the game fine but the screen goes black when an animation comes on. Also why no controls are showing in the controls menu?
I think you should talk to the owner, Siren's Domain. In case you want to try it again, try by downloading from mega, or any other option

Reactions: Dksniensidjz

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Nope. Generally gets leaked/uploaded from random user somewhere within 1-6 hours(svs comics usually the first to upload). My suspicion is Siren may now using Enigma Protector aka. DRM (Previous version was encrypted by EnigmaVB). Lets see in next 6-12 hours if that is indeed the case & hope I am wrong about that.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes