3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Solid start of a game. I like that the characters have a bit more variety than past games.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This is kinda misleading, it's not an actual scene, by that I mean the MC faps to this is idea (chibi version of the MC fucking Linda), it's not really happenning.
Why spend the effort on making a chibi sex scene or mention it in the patch notes anyway? Fairly sure no one would fap to it, it's more like a fun doodad then anything.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
I just completed an inventory earlier today and I have dl'd over 300 games from this site. (Over the last 7 months, using the same computer and the same Anti-Virus.) McAfee has done this TWO other times. (And the other one that I was able to follow up on had others report the same problem.) I have some OTHER issues with McAfee, but in this case, I think I'll take THEIR word, especially when several others (which have dl'd from different sources) report EXACTLY the SAME problem with other Anti-Virus.
mcafee is one of the shittiest antiviruses nowadays, just use windows defender, it has the best detection rate anyway

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I just completed an inventory earlier today and I have dl'd over 300 games from this site. (Over the last 7 months, using the same computer and the same Anti-Virus.) McAfee has done this TWO other times. (And the other one that I was able to follow up on had others report the same problem.) I have some OTHER issues with McAfee, but in this case, I think I'll take THEIR word, especially when several others (which have dl'd from different sources) report EXACTLY the SAME problem with other Anti-Virus.
Wanna bet if you decrypt the big .exe into something similar to other RPGmaker games, your antivirus wouldn't bat an eye?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Wanna bet if you decrypt the big .exe into something similar to other RPGmaker games, your antivirus wouldn't bat an eye?
And YOUR credentials are? I notice that you are pushing a particular agenda and ignoring the basic point that people are making.

That's NOT going to happen. I'm neither a software person not a hacker and I'm not going to start now. There's plenty of games that work fine with no trouble at all. And I don't CARE about the troublesome ones. They just aren't with my TIME or Energy.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
And YOUR credentials are? I notice that you are pushing a particular agenda and ignoring the basic point that people are making.

That's NOT going to happen. I'm neither a software person not a hacker and I'm not going to start now. There's plenty of games that work fine with no trouble at all. And I don't CARE about the troublesome ones. They just aren't with my TIME or Energy.
So what, do you reckon that the dev is trying to hack or harm people's computers? And that his previous two games were just a front to protect his Dr. Evil persona?

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Yeah, I'm a super devious hacker hellbent on spreading rootkits for a game 2 updates in from a dev that's been going at it for over 4 years, over some random's antivirus outputting fake posivites. Making sense wasn't part of the deal it seems

Wanna try something batshit crazy ? Download the game, turn off your anitvirus, unzip the game and start the .exe > come back here telling us how your PC melted itself from all the evil viruses/rootkits you got, we'll be waiting

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, I'm a super devious hacker hellbent on spreading rootkits for a game 2 updates in from a dev that's been going at it for over 4 years, over some random's antivirus outputting fake posivites. Making sense wasn't part of the deal it seems

Wanna try something batshit crazy ? Download the game, turn off your anitvirus, unzip the game and start the .exe > come back here telling us how your PC melted itself from all the evil viruses/rootkits you got, we'll be waiting
No, I do NOT want to "try something batshit crazy". That was the whole POINT of my previous message. All it goes to show is that you aren't LISTENING (yes, figurative term).

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
For what the dev sayed on twitter the 0.3 should drop in 2 weeks from now, lets hope wont be has boring has 0.2.9

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So what, do you reckon that the dev is trying to hack or harm people's computers? And that his previous two games were just a front to protect his Dr. Evil persona?
YOUR words, NOT mine. Watching too much Austin Powers during the stay-at-home, are you? If I was THAT paranoid, I'd accuse (him) of pushing his own Anti-Vitus that cures CorViD, prevents cavities and eliminate the National Debt in 2 weeks. Now, did I? All I did was ask some random poster who (he) was that was telling people to mess around with their software. I honestly don't know (him) from Adam, so his "advice" is just noise as it stands, especially with the attitude he's shown. Tell me your credentials without the snotty attitude and I'll LISTEN. Otherwise, at this point it just SOUNDS like a troll. (Look at the attitude being shown when I just asked who it was!)

What, you've got a couple of games on the site? I didn't know that. (And is kind of what I was asking- it shows that you at least have some inside experience with how these games work.) Good for you and I do mean that. I don't and have gotten absolutely NO response to any of my requests for information on HOW to create these games. So, I'll be happy to give you THAT due. Gold Star for YOU! But how relevant to the current discussion is that? Just because you've got a Nobel Prize in Physics, that in itself doesn't make you an expert in Genetics.

In plain English, I'm (and probably most of the people here) not going to screw around with software on just some random voice's demand. No matter how many shit fits he or his friends throw.

Now can we have a CONSTRUCTIVE discussion on solutions to the original problem that's being ignored, rather than "It's YOUR fault" accusations? I do like this game, but I'm not going to play it with a virus warning. As I said earlier, I have OTHER issues with McAfee. But it came with the machine, so I don't get a choice. Actually, I've had problems with EVERY anti-virus I've ever tried. But for the most part, different problems with each- so general "Anti-virus are EVIL" vindictive is pointless. (And don't think I don't notice that no one seems to be making the opposite argument that the Computer Virii are Evil. Don't hear THAT one at all.) Anyway, when you get the same result from several different sources, you at least should pay attention to the guy yelling "Fire!" (Probably mixed a metaphor there.)

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What, you've got a couple of games on the site? I didn't know that. (And is kind of what I was asking- it shows that you at least have some inside experience with how these games work.) Good for you and I do mean that. I don't and have gotten absolutely NO response to any of my requests for information on HOW to create these games. So, I'll be happy to give you THAT due. Gold Star for YOU! But how relevant to the current discussion is that? Just because you've got a Nobel Prize in Physics, that in itself doesn't make you an expert in Genetics.
Not me, the developer of the game. Unless you're wording this incorrectly. I don't understand what you mean.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Omnikuken is being sarcastic with the "wanna try something batshit crazy" because it most likely is a false positive or however its called. I'm not an expert but I assume that the anti-virus just doesn't recognize the file, it's happened to me for other games that aren't "official" as in they aren't from a known and trusted source (which doesn't mean they are harmful) and that the anti-virus is just going the way off "better safe than sorry". I've had this game on my pc for a week now and my pc is working as fine as ever.

It's your choice though, but I don't really see a reason to be freaking out over this.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Not me, the developer of the game. Unless you're wording this incorrectly. I don't understand what you mean.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Omnikuken is being sarcastic with the "wanna try something batshit crazy" because it most likely is a false positive or however its called. I'm not an expert but I assume that the anti-virus just doesn't recognize the file, it's happened to me for other games that aren't "official" as in they aren't from a known and trusted source (which doesn't mean they are harmful) and that the anti-virus is just going the way off "better safe than sorry". I've had this game on my pc for a week now and my pc is working as fine as ever.

It's your choice though, but I don't really see a reason to be freaking out over this.
I meant "you" partially in a generic sense. It does get confusing switching back and forth between pronouns and the point wasn't affected much. If this had been a professional venue, I would have been more careful. Sorry for any confusion on that particular.

Thank you for your information. It's the most helpful advice to the original problem that I've seen in this thread. But I pointed out that it's several AV programs that are giving "false positives" to the same download. I'm not an expert and I don't play one on TV, but that does suggest to me a common problem. Omnikuken was insisting that the ONLY answer was "it's the evil AV programs' fault" and his advice was to go in and replace the plumbing, rather than check the faucet. (Definitely mixed a metaphor THERE. Hope my point's apparent, though.)

I did assume that was an element of sarcasm there. Did you give my response the same respect?

I made some valid criticisms on an unhelpful response and did rather more politely than the original post was. That hardly "freaking out", by any reasonable definition. That sounds more like an immature: "Don't JUDGE me!!!" Now THAT'S "freaking out".

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
YOUR words, NOT mine. Watching too much Austin Powers during the stay-at-home, are you? If I was THAT paranoid, I'd accuse (him) of pushing his own Anti-Vitus that cures CorViD, prevents cavities and eliminate the National Debt in 2 weeks. Now, did I? All I did was ask some random poster who (he) was that was telling people to mess around with their software. I honestly don't know (him) from Adam, so his "advice" is just noise as it stands, especially with the attitude he's shown. Tell me your credentials without the snotty attitude and I'll LISTEN. Otherwise, at this point it just SOUNDS like a troll. (Look at the attitude being shown when I just asked who it was!)

In plain English, I'm (and probably most of the people here) not going to screw around with software on just some random voice's demand. No matter how many shit fits he or his friends throw.

Now can we have a CONSTRUCTIVE discussion on solutions to the original problem that's being ignored, rather than "It's YOUR fault" accusations? I do like this game, but I'm not going to play it with a virus warning. As I said earlier, I have OTHER issues with McAfee. But it came with the machine, so I don't get a choice. Actually, I've had problems with EVERY anti-virus I've ever tried. But for the most part, different problems with each- so general "Anti-virus are EVIL" vindictive is pointless. (And don't think I don't notice that no one seems to be making the opposite argument that the Computer Virii are Evil. Don't hear THAT one at all.) Anyway, when you get the same result from several different sources, you at least should pay attention to the guy yelling "Fire!" (Probably mixed a metaphor there.)
Nice wall of text. Point remains : your anti-virus outputs false positives cause the giant .exe needs to extract itself, then load a bunch of scripts (welcome to RPGmaker MV) then start the game. You being adamant about trying stuff suggested a bunch of times doesn't change that fact. Otherwise try explaining how plenty of other dudes around the thread/Patreon/Discord have no problems playing this game. Unless all those accounts are alts of mine and I'm really trying to "push an agenda" like you replied back then.

You can skip the game all you want (you're not missing out much anyway), you can not try to disable your anti-virus and you can also not try to sound like a tinfoil hat conspiracist that believes the Earth is flat and water isn't wet. Even if more than just you calls this game pure evil/virus spreader, doesn't make it real

Dec 20, 2018
Looking really good so far, art is fantastic, only complain all female's physique looks the same, maybe add more variety for the next updates when new characters are introduced

Reactions: WSmith

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The other girls don't all look like notmom. Chest-size maybe, but we never saw any of them naked yet.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Errors etc.

Is there a button to hide menus and chat boxes? Having it take up the area over the image mid act is not great.

Ability to speed up text display would be nice (Yes I know holding space fast fowards it a bit).

Would be nice to be able to save right before naming screens.

Really should spell and grammar check while the game is still small.
embarassing : embarrassing

After butt touch, the image of her now exists in 2 places.

"Now let me handle your little problem" : This appears prior to the HJ, then after first click during HJ.

It would be nice if the name boxes went "Name" (Relationship) so Linda (Land lady) or Emily (Tutor) etc.

A fix to make Linda in line with Emily and Julie would be keep her name, ask relationship and then if familial or whatever call her by that.

Also the "Tutor's room" is called Sis' Room, at least prior until she arrives, so may want to do something about that.

Should probably have the name your character prior to Yawn.

Even with a new game, if you choose talk the character acts like they did the act before they performed it.

Linda mentions "an aunt" to help with things she isn't the "aunt" in the game so I figure another thing out of order.

No sound on chibi sex.

Spilling the bubbles doesn't seem to remove them, only her mentioning she is low.

If you wash dishes in the morning then talk to Linda in the afternoon the text box stays up.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes