3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
is there any content on this update cause so far i only seen the bathroom scene and every time i try to progress keeps saying "u unlocked new option (dishes) coming 0.3 beta"

Apr 20, 2018
is there anything besides the handjob scene and the bath scene or am I wasting my time?
I haven't played this 2.9 update, but from what I remember when I played it before in 0.2; those were all you could get. This is his 3rd and least prioritised project. It's estimated to get more regular updates in the summer though.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I haven't played this 2.9 update, but from what I remember when I played it before in 0.2; those were all you could get. This is his 3rd and least prioritised project. It's estimated to get more regular updates in the summer though.
This'll definitely get more content and 'steam' once both Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion are finished, which should be in a couple of updates/months. If what I hear is correct.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The MC calls his mom by her name way too much imo. Feels like it was the case too for ZRT aswell.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes