3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Heya, Build 0.2 features a switch with the game engine to make implementing new content and features a lot easier in the future. While this build only included the new chibi scene and the old Bathtub/Handjob scenes. I can assure you there's already more content and scenes finished for the next update, which isn't all limited to the 'maid'

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Hoping this will lead to substantial updates from here on. It's barely bones but the art looks really good.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Why is it so common for developers to release an early version of their game and then switch engines and effectively make the entire game again? How did you not realize the engine was a problem immediately? How do you even accidentally pick an obsolete engine this day in age? I don't understand.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
No, this message from changelog is just a stupid clickbait.

The only thing you do now is the initial handjob, 0.2 added nothing.
in this version there is a chibi animation sex with the maid, but u can also consider it has imagination-sex.

Reactions: Yamemai

Sassquatchh

Jan 3, 2020
Kinda sucks the updates are so rare. This game is really something
Hoping this will lead to substantial updates from here on. It's barely bones but the art looks really good.
So can you fuck the mom in this update?

0.2 ends after the handjob and the ladies come in, these will be featured in future updates as well as more scenes with the mom Maid.

Like I mentioned earlier, the updates will be more substantial from this point forward. We've got a whole bunch of content ready for the next update already. We intended the game to be a VN but the engine turned out to be a bit of a problem with some of the features we wanted to implement.
Also; it's important to note I'm not a fulltime artist, I'm a fulltime student with a job, so this lead to some setbacks last update when these RL situations required some more focus. We looked at schedules though and figured out a way to prevent that from happening again.

I hope you'll continue to follow the game's progress here and on Itch.io/Patreon where possible. ^^

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
0.2 ends after the handjob and the ladies come in, these will be featured in future updates as well as more scenes with the mom Maid.

Like I mentioned earlier, the updates will be more substantial from this point forward. We've got a whole bunch of content ready for the next update already. We intended the game to be a VN but the engine turned out to be a bit of a problem with some of the features we wanted to implement.
Also; it's important to note I'm not a fulltime artist, I'm a fulltime student with a job, so this lead to some setbacks last update when these RL situations required some more focus. We looked at schedules though and figured out a way to prevent that from happening again.

I hope you'll continue to follow the game's progress here and on Itch.io/Patreon where possible. ^^
Now since u gave us more details then i know the updates will be long waits since its not full time, no worries take ur time.
We kinda getting use to long waits for updates now, the poon games have been quite down lately, updates taking more time then usual and content is lower (doesnt mean this apply to this game).
When comes to support i will think about support when there is actual update deadlines (not a 6 months of wait) and content to justify the support, for now i will support by adversite like i hv been doing but nothing more then that for now.

Reactions: Sassquatchh

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Wow wtf, a decent artist didn't abandon his game? These are strange times indeed.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes