3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've tried running Zombie Retreat's mac version and that doesn't work for me either. But for some reason Treasure's of Nadia does? Really not sure what the difference would be. Thanks for your help though, really appreciate any ideas.
They use both the same version of RPGM indeed.
Here's what you can try:
Make a duplicate of Treasure of Nadia if you want to keep that game.
Now replace the contents of the app.nw folder of the Treasure of Nadia app with the contents of the app.nw folder of Zombie Retreat (or House Chores). Now open the modified TON app. What happens now ?

Fucknuggets420

Oct 16, 2020
is there any way to get the topless handjob?
The method was mentioned on a previous page but here's how I remember doing it:

1. Locate the RPGMVP files used in the HJ scene. Directory: House Chores Folder -> www -> img -> pictures. In this folder search for "3MomHJ" and all the HJ scene files will show.

2. Copy these files and paste em in a new folder on your desktop for safe keeping, name the folder "originals" or something organised.

3. Go to an online RPGMVP to PNG converter, I used one called "petschko". Take note of the site's "Detect" button which allows you to get the encryption key, I think you'll need it for re-encryption.

4. Copy and paste your RPGMVP files into the decrypter. Convert to PNG.

5. Download the zip file containing the decrypted PNG files onto your desktop.

6. When you comb through the files you'll see that the topless pictures are obviously named differently so the game can locate them. Take note of the names of the non-nude pictures, one by one delete and replace them.

Example:
If topless cumshot picture is named "3MomHJ_After1"
And non-nude cumshot picture is named "3MomHJ_After1A"
Delete "3MomHJ_After1A"
Rename the nude one as "3MomHJ_After1A"

7. Convert the files you have left to the RPGMVP format with petschko.

8. Delete the HJ scene files from the "pictures" folder you found earlier. Copy and paste your renamed files into the "pictures" folder.

8. Try playing the HJ scene in game. If the files have been renamed incorrectly the game will show an error message informing you of the missing file's name. Take note of any/all missing file names and rename your PNGs and convert them, and replace in the "pictures" folder again.

I still have v0.4.1 so some things may be different. I'm surprised that the topless handjob scene hasn't been incorporated yet, maybe down the line. Hope I was clear enough there.

we1marr

Nov 2, 2020
I know the problem. Try this:
Instead of opening the app, right click it, show package contents, and go to /Contents/MacOS. Double click on nwjs. This will start Terminal, and subsequently, the game. But now you should be able to save.
This works for me on all RPGM games. You can even make an alias to the nwjs file, drag it out of the game itself and from then on use that to start the game.
Whoa, man, thanks for help, you are rock!

johng005

Aug 11, 2020
Is there any sister content in the game? And another general question, why aren't there more specific tags, like brother/sister or mom/son? The second question is not specific for this game, but for the forum in general.

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
I wish this got some more updates to kinda slow the pacing a bit. I like the art more than Town of passion and that's kinda already done everything 5 times over by now. I like the idea of a new similar concept with new characters art and everything.

Also people should learn to use Godot with Rakugo. Such an easy engine+vn framework in my experience to make a solid VN with all the features any of these games need. Compiling to andriod, ios, pc, mac, WASM etc is super easy with Godot too.

Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I wish this got some more updates to kinda slow the pacing a bit. I like the art more than Town of passion and that's kinda already done everything 5 times over by now. I like the idea of a new similar concept with new characters art and everything.

Also people should learn to use Godot with Rakugo. Such an easy engine+vn framework in my experience to make a solid VN with all the features any of these games need. Compiling to andriod, ios, pc, mac, WASM etc is super easy with Godot too.
Purely out of interest, if it's that easy and you have a clear vision of what you want, why not make a go of doing it yourself?

Personally, I like the pacing in this game. There are so many games out there with long, drawn-out stories. I like those, but it's welcome to have a change too. Not every game needs to deliver content for 100 hours.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes