3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Linda is up against Lucy cast your vote!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Julie Redraw.png

Julie Redraw Revealed!

Hey everyone!

Today I'm happy to share with you all Julie's new look moving forward in House Chores!

With Julie, I wanted her to be a bit more dynamic than the initial design so her new bust comes with a more expressive set of emotions. I think this will better match her personality since she's very gaudy and exaggerated in regular conversation.

Additionally, I wanted to emphasize a little more her slim yet busty body type. The original bust has her a little thicker which, normally I wouldn't mind but it didn't feel right for Julie. Julie's very conscious of her appearance, often doubting her own appeal and as a result tends to eat and live a very healthy lifestyle. She could probably cut back on the wine a tad bit but I think that's going to all the right places ;)

Lastly, I wanted to include a new costume/outfit for her to occasionally be in so redrawing the bust meant that we can easily add new costumes in the future as well!

For the most part, her design was kept the same at it's core but it's definitely a big change compared to Emily's redraw which kept most of the pose & other details similar.

=====

Now that this redraw is complete, the artist is working on an upcoming scene so things are moving forward again with brand new content!

As far as a Linda redraw goes, I do plan to give her one too to keep a visual uniformity going on, however, it's a much lower priority so it won't be happening anytime soon. Likely in an update that includes new content for her. There's still a backlog of new NSFW scenes & backgrounds that need completing so those are the focus for now!

I hope you all enjoyed this reveal. Thanks for your support and I will see you all soon with more news regarding the next update!

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
whoah. Different impressions from each design.
Old one gives out a playful feeling.
The new one though, Very sultry.
I guess we'll have to see her characterization in the future.

Reactions: cjalex111

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
I agree. The new one still looks great (drawing-wise) but lacks charm, and feels less unique to me. Still, can't wait to see her in game : )
I feel like the new design is less (western) cartoonish and more similar to milfs you would see in japanese hentai. So yeah it could be less unique if you are a little tired of japanese hentai style like me.

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
I feel like the new design is less (western) cartoonish and more similar to milfs you would see in japanese hentai. So yeah it could be less unique if you are a little tired of japanese hentai style like me.
Yeah it's like a hentai milf you always see on manga or anime but the old art more look like realistic milf you see in real life

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes