3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
To everyone not having issues, that's great but saying you're not having any issues doesn't really help those that do.

I downloaded both versions from MEGA and, as most people here, I can't do anything aside from using W and S. Gonna try downloading from another place and see whether it matters or not.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
To everyone not having issues, that's great but saying you're not having any issues doesn't really help those that do.

I downloaded both versions from MEGA and, as most people here, I can't do anything aside from using W and S. Gonna try downloading from another place and see whether it matters or not.
Just for info playing atm, Nopy seems to work for me :)

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
DL from nopy. All controls work just fine. Regular arrow and enter keys was used. Did not really it but enough to confirm mouse and keyboard works. Did not test the mic though. Hope that helps a little.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Same problem here, tried literally every key I have to check which one is "Enter" for the game, but nothing works. Tried editing the config file so that it doesn't use VR version, didn't work for me. Does anyone have a fix?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Doesn't work, only arrows. Tried both Mega and Nopy. Would be nice if dev had come up with some kind of guide to how to fix this. For now it's just wasted.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Doesn't work, only arrows. Tried both Mega and Nopy. Would be nice if dev had come up with some kind of guide to how to fix this. For now it's just wasted.
It isn't wasted, just needs a fix to fully work with keyboard. But the weird thing is that it has different states of working, as for some people it does work, and some it doesn't.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, I use enter and up/down keys to choose.
See, that is the weird part. For you the Enter key works, and for other people it doesn't. It also doesn't work for me, but I tested my whole keyboard and nothing registers as Enter for me.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes