3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

merlin8771

Jun 20, 2020
Game camera just spins right the entire time. No way to stop it. Windows 10 64bit, No VR, just Mouse and Keyboard. Unplayable. Tried both installer and non installer downloads of NOPY and Mega.

Reactions: GreatCheburek

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
if you have a joystick or controller connected. your keyboard will have issues. My hotas was interfering with the game so i switched them off and my controls worked fine after that. I hope that helps others.

I downloaded from MEGA and got an start menu after setting up the voice recognition. The voice recognition does need you to set it up in windows a few times (if you use voice attack software this is not an issue as you've already done this part) Manual controls for me were up and down arrow keys and enter worked to select. Just using standard windows 10 and QWERTY keyboard so don't know what to tell anyone if they have other issues.

This game is hot for those who like a decent subby character. I wish more devs designed them like this.

Reactions: Ezra

SWAGGLE

Nov 28, 2017
The fix for enter not working is setting your cortana language to English. (at least it fixed mine)

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Doesn't work on my pc, windows 8.1 , game is on and smooth i can move camera, and trough the dial option with the arrows keys but cant validate any , with space or enter... :s

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
How do you play this game with keyboard? I can't even select any of the choices at the beginning

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Okay. I'm confused by the questions in here about controllers. Does this game allow you to even move your character because I thought it was a linear game. I could select the answers via arrow keys and pressing enter.

EDIT: OKAAAAAYYYY! Anyone have a save game for this that already have unlocked scenes? This is taking forever.

Last edited:

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
How do you that if Cortana isn't available in you region? Which is my issue
You need change religion (united state) and lang: United state (english) logout, login, and searchbar -> Cortana setup. Cortana ON. finish.The game work.

Reactions: Smurfen
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes