3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
This happened to me. I ran as administrator and it then worked first time.
I'm not going to run games with sudo. That's just all kinds of wrong. Maybe on Windows its trying to access write-protected folders but my wine prefix is set up just fine. In any case, I see tons of people complaining about crashes and bugs. Clearly this one was rushed and only tested on the developer's machine.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: BaasB and sniff3005

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
one more non-running instance: win 10 24 gigs memory off a ssd. I shut down all other programs still unstable on my machine, liked the intro would have liked to see the game.

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah this game is quite abit buggy.
Theres quite a few problems with Scripts either never triggering the next scene or just outright control loss.
I seem to encounter a new issue everytime I start up the game so I'll push for now.

So far I havn't been able to get past the handjob section since it just stays there forever.

lone600

Mar 23, 2018
I played this game yesterday. I could use the enter key and arrow keys 95 % time and 5% had use mic. I also played via desktop not vr headset or any thing like that. I really enjoyed this game. last scene hard crashed the game.

Adefla

Mar 16, 2019
"L" skips dialog but breaks things. For me at the least. "L" in the menu also allows me to use the scene selector.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
ok heres the deal. this game either crashes after 1 scene and either will or wont the next scene, 3 scenes in it crashes and wont load without crashing... and i may only have a core i3 but there is no way this game shouldn't be able to run on it.. i even downloaded a second time and loaded it into game folder, same issues... nothing works with it, it crashes constantly, even did the region US,english and cortana on, same thing. so i dont understand why it wouldnt work at all.

Shepard89

May 29, 2017
go to (type here to search) and put cortana, should bring up (cortana app) click it, set up account. :D
I wrote, Cortana is completely removed from the PC with all traces, nothing remains of it, the entire Microsoft store is also removed.

Zaenyx

Mar 15, 2019
I personally don't have a VR headset and played this on desktop. Had the same issue like most people around here where basically I could move the camera around and could use the "up" and "down" buttons but the confirmation button (enter, space, whatever, you name it) wouldn't work. Now my headset's mic is busted so knowing that the game has voice recognition I decided to close the game, unplug the mic cable and give it another shot which in my case fixed the problem. Good luck, hope this helps at least some of you!

biggerlebowski

Sep 9, 2018
I played this with Rift S and had a few bugs myself.
1. the first 'intimate' scene never ended. the next options never came up. i restarted and picked the other option and was able to get past it.
2. when trying to use a keyboard to pick decisions, it was as if something was constantly inputting "up" in the menus... so I'd have to quickly choose my options or else it would go "up" automatically (kind of like what happens to gamecube controllers!)

Other things about the game:
1. some of the 'action' scenes take forever!! But it is pretty fucking incredible because audio never loops, so the voice actor recorded all this shit in one take. (her name is Mia Sloane, apparently, and she's incredible)
2. as great as the voice acting is, some of the scenes are so long that I just ended up closing my eyes and power napping until things climaxed.
3. I played this over the span of two days and feel honestly connected to the girl and I feel like I'm going to miss her.

Reactions: Kaepow

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I used the arrow keys for selecting choices and hit enter for the choice,that worked alright. After the choice game goes to load the next scene and crashes.Game has auto save function so I have to keep playing the last talking scene sometimes it goes to next scene or sometimes crashes again. I like the voice and customization options but it's just crashing too much for me on Windows 10 64bit

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

Windows system requirement

Operating system: Windows 7+

Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or

better

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: Direct X 11 GPU with

2 GB

DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 5 GB available space

Sound card: required

in the clear text who claims only for windows 10 tells crap .
in any case, the ec keyboard works for me. Not

Jul 15, 2017
Tried voice, controller, keyboard and mouse, nothing works for me. Tried the winsetup installer and the normal one but it has the same result. I can only change the selection but i cant confirm the option by pressing enter or any other button. Seems broken to me.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes