3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
See, that is the weird part. For you the Enter key works, and for other people it doesn't. It also doesn't work for me, but I tested my whole keyboard and nothing registers as Enter for me.
Yes, it's very weird that enter doesn't. Is it possible for you to use a mic for the voice recognition?

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
It works for me, but when I chose her outfit on the last day game crashes.
So problem number 2, seems like a game with some potential but it really needs the errors fixed. To me it looks like the keyboard problem is wrong coding that may be caused by implementing a to specific key ID or something.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, it's very weird that enter doesn't. Is it possible for you to use a mic for the voice recognition?
Not automatically, although it could be that it sometimes seems like my mic is built inside the fan of my laptop so it picks up all fan sounds, but I can't set it up either. I just get to the screen where I can choose that she waves to me, etc. But I can't get past that screen because of this problem, so I have no chance of setting it up even if I wanted to.

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
Game works!

You need Win 10 and voice recognition (Cortana works = Game works)

I try first not active Cortana = game open, and only use choice select but no continue.= She not say me what happen.

I active Cortana ( voice recognition works) and she say me the instructions and how to game work. Later go to main menu.

Game not need VR, only option! You have = use :)

Reactions: Ezra

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So problem number 2, seems like a game with some potential but it really needs the errors fixed. To me it looks like the keyboard problem is wrong coding that may be caused by implementing a to specific key ID or something.
I restarted and it continued where I left off.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Game works!

You need Win 10 and voice recognition (Cortana works = Game works)

I try first not active Cortana = game open, and only use choice select but no continue.= She not say me what happen.

I active Cortana ( voice recognition works) and she say me the instructions and how to game work. Later go to main menu.

Game not need VR, only option! You have = use :)
Well that is a HUGE flaw, if there are other people, like me atm, that don't have a external mic or/and the internal mic doesn't recognize as a mic for Windows, you're fucked. It shouldn't be necessary to setup and use Cortana for this if you can and probably would use your keyboard.

Reactions: paxtn and moi69

Dervish666

Apr 15, 2020
The game is nice, but i'm stuck in a loop (at 1st anal scene in the garden). The scene restarts and never ends

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
This is running great on my machine.. using the standard non install.exe version... not using voice activation or VR though, but i do have decent graphics card and ram so all that full time animation, leaves on trees fluttering etc causes no issues..voice acting is great too.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i didnt play it but i played mandy 1 and 2 (2 games made by the same person) even if you use cheat engine to speed the game up, cutscenes take forever you will literally sit around 10minutes between each "action" scene.
and then the actual sex parts is some decently animated stuff where the girl does nothing but giggle giggle and giggle. its so annoying and not erotic at all.
and the screenshots look like this is the exact same type of game.

so if you wanna

1. waste your time in cutscenes where nothing happens but that still take forever
2. wanna hear your girl giggle 24/7 instead of moan
3. get repeating sex scenes that get boring really fast

then this is prob the game for you. but if you dont like either of those 3, stay away from it.

SpirosRUS

Jan 8, 2019
What else can be said from the comments above. The game is not for Windows 7 on which there is no notorious Katrana (well, in extreme cases, I definitely do not) and how annoying the policy of imposing Windows 10 is. Guys !!! At least write on which platform the game is focused on. Well, or think about how to screw the settings program there (I think the settings are desirable in any case).

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Nothing on startup (not even a window). Tried several unity command line options such as -force-feature-level-9-3 but most options either did nothing or resulted in a crash while running out of VRAM. Native Linux build would be nice (and should be easy because Unity) and perhaps not setting the minimum GPU requirements to an RTX 3090.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes