VN Ren'Py House of Beef [v1.64] [Braford]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SiriusWulf

Jun 2, 2020
I'd say you guys should wait for next update if something. The story is going quite slowly, content-wise is a bit short and we still need a good closure of the day (in game). I'm back to being a backer, and yes i can agree that maybe $5 are a bit expensive for the amount of content, but that is up to who is interested in. I can tell you that the story is going somewhere, although always showing some eye candy in between, but no the action we're used on other VNs.

I personally don't feel comfortable sharing the game, but if someone else wanna do, it's fine by me, won't tell. Now, the story heavily implies that you are going to have more time with papa bear at his office now, but still, going a bit slow does kill the rhythm of the story. Are the $5 worth? For me yes, because i'm backing someone's art that i personally like, but should you? I don't know. If you can/want become a patreon once every 3/6 months, for a decent amount of content. The VN is almost entirely 3D models and animations, so i get the slow pace a bit.

In any case, i suggest you shall wait for January's update and maybe someone will share the files.

SiriusWulf

Jun 2, 2020
Is this game still TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT?
Kinda? It has its moments, and it certainly is going towards having more animations. Now, more sexy stuff? It had like three scenes (that i can remember right now) that are like that. So, we can definitely say that the game doesn't have its focus on sex at the moment. Everything can change on the next update, which i hope so. If not, it'll be ok for me, but i'm sure not many would be as ok.

Reactions: Rainbowcrepe

SiriusWulf

Jun 2, 2020
Have romance routes finally been added? Or is this VN still ambling about lost where route direction is concerned?
No routes at all. At the beginning showed options, but then now it indicates that it's not an option/route game. Played the new build last night, and i find it ok. Still no sexy time nor stuff that people may look forward to witness.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes