VN Ren'Py House of Beef [v1.64] [Braford]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I dunno I'm confused, Maybe this game is broken :')
I don't know what you are confused about. It's an indie game that still under development, bugs / glitches are to be expected.
You either ignore / try something else, or wait for this game is completed if you can't stand bugs, or if you so incline you can even report the bugs to the devs.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
to be honest, it's not worth your investment, paying $ 5 a month for the sake of scanty progress :/
That's literally the reason some of the people are here :LOL:. Not everyone is OK to "Fund the development of a game which you don't know what you'll get" :ROFLMAO:.
And thank you for your sacrifice if you aren't comfortable with your purchase.(y)
--------------
Also, rip, the links are exceeded share limits

Edit: After waiting awhile the links work again. If you hit the share limits on OneDrive, just wait for a different time.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
What's new in the new update? Does anyone know? Because the Devs not fond of making the effort and taking the time to make a devlog of the update...

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I don't get it, when it's gay furries people complain, when there's actual bestiality people don't. ‍♂

There's an actual tag for it on this website, and this game doesn't have it.
Because it's not about the game being furry lol, it's about it being GAY, internet bigots do love furry straight games, I've never seen any straight or bi (aimed to straight dudes) furry game thread flooded by idiots complaining that it's furry.

Reactions: GreenPhoenix
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes