Ren'Py House of Deception [v0.1] [Palcezar]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I'll wait until there's a bit more content, but thanks for sharing.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I haven’t seen such nonsense with a claim to originality for a long time, a description of the visions of an otaku under severe intoxication, but someone will like it ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Got to the sandbox and still had no clue what the point of the game is. Its confusing, dull and I'm not sure who Bridget is, but I want her to go the fuck away. MC is a little bitch and Tiffany gives bad head, but idk maybe that was a dream too. I quit, zero interest and I think a part of me died in the 15minutes I already gave to this.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
v0.1 Rework
  • 500 new renders (older included only 50)
  • 5 animations
  • Tried improve english issue
  • Grammatic also was improved

Forgets to capitalize English. Also, 'Grammatic'? Did they mean 'grammar'? If so, excellent start. This bodes well...

• Haha
Reactions: moonshadow

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
oh you had me the renders and the story for a minute then you lost me with the sandbox shit so with that im out but good luck with the VN though the renders look great (y) :coffee:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HouseOfDeception-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
For the question to find the sum of all natural numbers that are divisible by 3 or 5, but do not exceed 100, none of the answers are correct. It didn't take me long to find the correct answer using Excel. 2733 is the correct answer. It wouldn't be hard to figure out manually either, but it would take a little longer. Anyone who made it into high school could figure it out.

As far as cheating with a girl you just met, better to fail a subject on your own merit than to cheat. If a subject is hard for you, you study it, and you get better at it.

I quit the game when the protagonist went to the park with her at night. Good luck.

Last edited:

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
The game "House of Deception"
Centers around decisions and consequences, where lying and benefiting come at a cost.
You have to decide whether to lie or not.
To benefit or be human. Now go and.
Create your own story.
Thanks for the share.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Why do people still force this stupid-ass 'sandbox'. No one, literally no one, likes it. It's just more clicking to reach the same thing the VN would have done. Unnecessary extension of time or rather, I should say 'waste of time.' Never in my life have I thought like, 'Oh, I wish this game was sandbox instead'.
/rant

Reactions: nastyastefa

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
House of Deception [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 107mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks once more for two completely useless reviews.
"game has massive problems..... Four Stars."

I get not wanting to settle a game with a bad review, when it's just starting, but then frigging wait instead of giving the game a rating it clearly doesn't deserve as it is.

Reactions: Joshy92
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes