Others House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Could anyone check the download sites? GoFile and Transfer are down. When i downloaded it from Uploadhaven my browser told me this could be a potential harmfull file. And MediaFire is just working normally without that warning

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Could anyone check the download sites? GoFile and Transfer are down. When i downloaded it from Uploadhaven my browser told me this could be a potential harmfull file. And MediaFire is just working normally without that warning
Go to steam and download latest version.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
im guessing you meant their patreon. but thanks for the info <3
No they didn't. The game is on Steam. It's just there. Free, uncensored and everything.
Patreon content is password-unlocked, so Steam always has the most recent version

upd:

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
No they didn't. The game is on Steam. It's just there. Free, uncensored and everything.
Patreon content is password-unlocked, so Steam always has the most recent version

upd:
aah okay, yeah i couldnt find it on steam even though i have mature content avaiable

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
For those of you who don't want to make extra Steam accounts to hide your terrible gaming decisions from friends and well-wishers, Runes of Pandemonium 4.11 is also live on itch .

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Playing v4.12 and I'm stuck trying to find the spring water to gain entry into the alarune fort in chapter 2. Also how many transformations does Sanya have access to so far? I have the statue, and harpy, is that it so far?

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Playing v4.12 and I'm stuck trying to find the spring water to gain entry into the alarune fort in chapter 2. Also how many transformations does Sanya have access to so far? I have the statue, and harpy, is that it so far?
The spring water is in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also bunny,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Can someone re-upload the download links pls!
Also I didn't find it on itch.
The links for the saves as well

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The game is amaizing both in conscept with an unique engine and tight tight tight story with good gameplay,honestly I have no idea why I havent found it earlier,it says that there is only CH 1 but there is 2 aswell,why? Why is there CH 5 if its not complete?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The game is amaizing both in conscept with an unique engine and tight tight tight story with good gameplay,honestly I have no idea why I havent found it earlier,it says that there is only CH 1 but there is 2 aswell,why? Why is there CH 5 if its not complete?
When the dev group was almost finished chapter 1 they asked their supporters which chapter they wanted next. Chapter 5 won then 2 and then I think 4. The way the story is set up, you can play the first 5 chapters in any order as they introduce the various heroines. From chapter 6 on the story is more linear, IIRC.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
RPG, Lesbian, Monster girl, Transformation, Corruption, Eldritch Abominations, Slimes, Bees, Ghosts, Possession, Plant Girls, Mind Control, Robotization, Latex, 2D game, 2DCG, 3D game, Female protagonist, Multiple protagonist
will the scenes with the 2nd protagonist also be only lesbian?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes