Others House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
If the game registered you converting her, you should be able to find her in Sector 15 as a golem. If she's there - it's fine

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
There's a bug I found regarding the Sector 15 mission. I chose to convert Cassandra, but the mission log say that I chose to let her go. I finished the mission all the same, but if that choice affects chapter 6, then it may cause issues down the line.
I asked the author, that's fixed in the most recent version. It probably won't affect too many things if it's too late for you to go back.

Lycanthrokeith

Sep 1, 2021
Playing through Chapter 1. Enjoying the game a lot. I like the mechanics involved with the transformations, and there's some great additions in there that some regular JRPGs should have (Mugging and Preemptive Strike for sure).

Ran into a weird incident that I'm not sure is a bug or not. I'll Spoiler it just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.

EDIT: Using Version 4.00, AL version.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Playing through Chapter 1. Enjoying the game a lot. I like the mechanics involved with the transformations, and there's some great additions in there that some regular JRPGs should have (Mugging and Preemptive Strike for sure).

Ran into a weird incident that I'm not sure is a bug or not. I'll Spoiler it just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.

EDIT: Using Version 4.00, AL version.
In universe, the explanation is that the process is going to take time and won't just be done instantly.
Out of universe, the explanation is that player should still have access to the enemies and area

Lycanthrokeith

Sep 1, 2021
In universe, the explanation is that the process is going to take time and won't just be done instantly.
Out of universe, the explanation is that player should still have access to the enemies and area
Okay, makes sense, thanks.

While I'm thinking of it, any advice for dealing with Paragons? I'm about level 14, with the Alarune, Slime, Beegirl, and Werecat forms, and what I feel is a pretty good set of equipment and memorized attacks. And they hand me my ass every single time. I'm almost afraid to beat one, knowing it'll mean more will appear.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Okay, makes sense, thanks.

While I'm thinking of it, any advice for dealing with Paragons? I'm about level 14, with the Alarune, Slime, Beegirl, and Werecat forms, and what I feel is a pretty good set of equipment and memorized attacks. And they hand me my ass every single time. I'm almost afraid to beat one, knowing it'll mean more will appear.
Advice: Don't. They are unbalanced.
No really, they are literally not balanced. One of them I am convinced is actually unbeatable.

In general tho - stun from werecat's pounce is good for getting a free turn of no evasion. Otherwise, it depends on the Paragon in question and what their resistances are. Intimidate helps if they aren't immune, bee skills help deal with evasion. Worst case, Tourist Mode exists.

Also, you can just turn Paragons off.

Reactions: anubis1970

Lycanthrokeith

Sep 1, 2021
Advice: Don't. They are unbalanced.
No really, they are literally not balanced. One of them I am convinced is actually unbeatable.

In general tho - stun from werecat's pounce is good for getting a free turn of no evasion. Otherwise, it depends on the Paragon in question and what their resistances are. Intimidate helps if they aren't immune, bee skills help deal with evasion. Worst case, Tourist Mode exists.

Also, you can just turn Paragons off.
Appreciate the advice.

I'm having flashbacks to the Tarrasque in D&D.

I'm guessing this is not something that's going to be addressed/rebalanced?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Appreciate the advice.

I'm having flashbacks to the Tarrasque in D&D.

I'm guessing this is not something that's going to be addressed/rebalanced?
Oh, it likely will, it's just that's a pretty new system and one that isn't high on a priority list, with Chapter 2 being in full development. Also, people aren't completely in agreement in how they want Paragons to be balanced.
So it's a big "eventually".

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
that...is not who i had in mind. I said "one of them" not "all of them". Paragon I meant is the statue one.
Where is it exactly?
Because the one on my screenshots is only one that caused at least some problems for me. Its in the dungeon near mansion btw.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You'll know when you get there
I beat entire game and didnt experienced any particular problems with any monsters. With full genocide, aka without resting in camps to let even a single monster resurrect. In both first and fifth chapters.
So again, where?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I beat entire game and didnt experienced any particular problems with any monsters. With full genocide, aka without resting in camps to let even a single monster resurrect. In both first and fifth chapters.
So again, where?
The area with the Steam Droid in chapter 1.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
St. Foras, the place with the gravemarkers. Second screen I think, paragon spawns in it's own little room on the left. If you want to beat it I recommed turning on tourist mode. Otherwise it has more damage than you can account for.

Oh the game's out on steam now. Chapter 2 intro is available for patreons.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, it looks like I have been played in old version, which didnt have paragons and that "Steam Droid" thing, so
Update guys

Win/Lin/Mac

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Regular reminder that I asked mods to update the post like over a month ago and was promptly ignored

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes