VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
361072_cass1.png

Overview:
Hi. My name is MC, (Choose your own name) and welcome to my story. I spent the last five years pretty much wasting my life away. Then one day Elaine announced she was selling the house, our home for over twenty years. That was one hell of a wake up call. Not only is it a valuable property, but it has a lot of sentimental value, too. It was designed and built by Elaine’s late husband, his first major project. I just couldn’t let that happen. For the first time in my life I had to man up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-30
Release Date: 2019-04-30
Developer: Horny Hydra Games - F95zone
Censorship: No
Version: 2.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

The original Unity build of House of Seduction is no more. Instead we present to you the new and improved Ren'py version.

DOWNLOAD
Win x86: - - - -
Win x64: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

HoS_15.jpg 361065_cap6.jpg 361066_cap7.jpg HoS_02.png HoS_01.png Hos_05.jpg 361067_casp4.jpg 361708_crp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I saw the title of the game and thought oh yes that could finally be a good game again and then I saw it's only 63mb and I knew there was not much to see and then in the game OMFG what the fucking hell is that again for a bullshit again a mc who is nothing more than a stupid lazy

worthless piece of shit and a mom who is also stinking lazy to be shy and totally brain free for one she says the son has to watch how he earns money and saves the house (of course alone without her help) and with such a mindless idiotic as the mc (just comes after his mom)

and then the bitch screams like crazy rum dumb bitch of mom go and you work damn lazy woman and then the mc has nothing better to tuhn as his sisters to ask what he should do or to get him a job .... a family full of brainless idiots and a game WITHOUT any decision options just skip

stupid texts (the you can not skip fast enough before one gets bad I think the best thing to do is to wait for 50 or 60 updates are out because if the updates have as little "content" as the into then good night and especially if it goes on like this

Reactions: oluap

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
PEOPLE...VERSION NUMBERS.....
aa.bb.cc
a -> release version (should be 1 from the beginning unless it isn't for obvious reasons like rewrites)
b -> minor release version, so a first post should be 1.1.cc
c -> build number ie how many times the code being presented has been compiled.

any version can be a beta, and even alpha releases can if they are a proof of concept, so you could have a 0.0.83 alpha, meaning that it's s proof of concept and it had 83 builds and test runs done prior to release to public for review....

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
So far reasonable, but requires some work before going forward. I had to use keyboard to continue, no mouse working at all. The base screen, looks nice moving, but should have a background pic or something, felt boring. Few text errors here and there, but very readable further so no problems there. Just hated not being able to use mouse, that really put me off.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I used the Enter key to quickly bust through the dialog. Has potential. I'm tired of games where all the models look the same with perhaps a hair color change, at least the Dev is trying something new.

He's very clear that this is just an Intro unlike some Devs that will try to sell it as a game (High School Shenanigans come to mind). I try to have constructive criticism with games so not to discourage new Devs. I tried Esc F1 etc but there is no way to exit the game without using alt-F4. Good start.

PS: the mom's "prom dress" is Hilarious!

Reactions: Phil52

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
So far reasonable, but requires some work before going forward. I had to use keyboard to continue, no mouse working at all. The base screen, looks nice moving, but should have a background pic or something, felt boring. Few text errors here and there, but very readable further so no problems there. Just hated not being able to use mouse, that really put me off.

Left click on the on the left hand side of the text box, it's an issue we are aware of

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I used the Enter key to quickly bust through the dialog. Has potential. I'm tired of games where all the models look the same with perhaps a hair color change, at least the Dev is trying something new.

He's very clear that this is just an Intro unlike some Devs that will try to sell it as a game (High School Shenanigans come to mind). I try to have constructive criticism with games so not to discourage new Devs. I tried Esc F1 etc but there is no way to exit the game without using alt-F4. Good start.

PS: the mom's "prom dress" is Hilarious!
Tab brings up the menu

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I saw the title of the game and thought oh yes that could finally be a good game again and then I saw it's only 63mb and I knew there was not much to see and then in the game OMFG what the fucking hell is that again for a bullshit again a mc who is nothing more than a stupid lazy

worthless piece of shit and a mom who is also stinking lazy to be shy and totally brain free for one she says the son has to watch how he earns money and saves the house (of course alone without her help) and with such a mindless idiotic as the mc (just comes after his mom)

and then the bitch screams like crazy rum dumb bitch of mom go and you work damn lazy woman and then the mc has nothing better to tuhn as his sisters to ask what he should do or to get him a job .... a family full of brainless idiots and a game WITHOUT any decision options just skip

stupid texts (the you can not skip fast enough before one gets bad I think the best thing to do is to wait for 50 or 60 updates are out because if the updates have as little "content" as the into then good night and especially if it goes on like this

First point: 236 MB compressed to 63 MB
Second point : Judging a book by it's cover
Third point: Need help with a problem, ask your family
Fourth point: This just an Intro and the next update will have more content

Reactions: Centurion

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
PEOPLE...VERSION NUMBERS.....
aa.bb.cc
a -> release version (should be 1 from the beginning unless it isn't for obvious reasons like rewrites)
b -> minor release version, so a first post should be 1.1.cc
c -> build number ie how many times the code being presented has been compiled.

any version can be a beta, and even alpha releases can if they are a proof of concept, so you could have a 0.0.83 alpha, meaning that it's s proof of concept and it had 83 builds and test runs done prior to release to public for review....
Get what you are saying but this an INTRO next update will be V0.1, which is the start of the story

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
A nice idea. But the clunky UI leaves a lot to be desired, sometimes clicking through dialogue doesn't work.

Also, Comic fucking Sans font? As a designer and human, this was a deal breaker for me.
It's something we know we have to improve but working on a non exsistent budget gave us next no choices on the UI

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes