PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
The idea is interesting, There are very few games with Naruto themes. That said, I think the following.
The developer created a house with separate rooms, just like every house should have: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room. This could be a positive or negative point.
If the game doesn't have simple interactions, such as the protagonist arriving in the room and seeing a girl in a very sensual pose, depending on how it's done, it could be both good and bad. As a consumer of several games, it would be good to implement a system of choices, such as groping, rubbing, teasing, among other things. I know that the project uses AI images, which makes the game a little unpleasant for some. However, depending on the effort to use AI to create small events and interactions with choices, this could work.
Excuse my bad English. I use Google Translate.
and
Screenshot_44.png
Screenshot_46.png
Be careful not to mix art styles because in my opinion it looks a bit polluted and without identity. Even though it is art Ia which is already quite generic, with editing and intelligent use it can make something unique.
Good luck to the developer.;)

Last edited:

cuteperce

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
A warning message is missing for people with epilepsy
Whats with all the damn flashing on the screen while the Prologue is playing? Thats dangerous to have, how did that get put in without a warning or a way to turn it off?
Agreed with the above. A warning is added for future versions. Looking into providing an accessibility option to reduce/change the color of flashing in the future.

Actually looked pretty great until i saw the NTR tag. Hard paso.
Optional and avoidable

I might try it, might not. It depends on how much of that x-ray bullshit in the game.
Very little

Some of these scenes with the warriors in the beginning need a second pass
It'll always be a matter of balancing "time-invested" and "quality" of any given CG when it comes to the use of AI. I don't and I can't aim for perfection for every single CG, as doing so would slow updates to a crawl.
Instead, I am looking to get everything beyond a level I consider 'passable' so that I can keep working on stuff and deliver content at a faster pace. That being said, the CG you quoted while not particularly important, they are some of the earliest a player will see. In that regard, a second pass might indeed be in order. Thanks for chiming in.

So am I dumb or does the game end before getting into one of the scenes we see in the preview images?
I apologize if the previews might have misled people. Everything included there is/will be part of the full-release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Did not expect Patreon codes to cockblock me in the pre release :LOL:, but I'm looking forward to Aug 21 (y).. Promising start!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes