LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So if this has a Netorare route anyone mind describing it? And once you get onto NTR route are you lock into it or Do I have to keep actively making bad choices to stay on it?

BonesTalesFan

Jun 14, 2021
Did i missed animated scene or is it wrong tag ? And Mr.Developer if you are here would you consider redrawing Tsunade ? She looks like back alley prostitute with that makeup. Other than that all characters looks amazing waiting for the full release

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
So if this has a Netorare route anyone mind describing it? And once you get onto NTR route are you lock into it or Do I have to keep actively making bad choices to stay on it?
It's nowhere near close to having any routes in this "pre-release".

It ends after the MC goes to the store and walks home.

I didn't even see half the images in the OP and others need a Patreon code.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
Jul 16, 2017
I think you're kind of killing a lot of the momentum you could be building by paywalling so much of the game's core content, to the point that it seems almost gutted (even if it is a rolling temporary paywall), despite this being its demo.

You should also probably diversify the places people can donate to you at; Patreon's most certainly going to pitch a fit even with the housemates all being landladies and roommates and such, particularly because of the more fun stuff being shown in the 'lore'. Subscribestar doesn't really care about like, anything, as far as I can tell

May 7, 2023
As the dev clarified just a few posts back, temporary paywalls.
Friend, it would have taken you less time to read the dev notes in the OP than to type out this post.
I read the notes, so what? The first release, the introduction that's supposed to show people "Hey maybe this dev is worth investing in" having paywalls is moronic and if you believe otherwise I don't know what to tell you.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Good start...really
But I have a question. Well, our character is Naruto, but we control Boruto to fuck them all... Wouldn't that be Netorase? Because the main character becomes the one we control, not the one we are told we are... I'm confused, but it's not NTR..

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's nowhere near close to having any routes in this "pre-release".

It ends after the MC goes to the store and walks home.

I didn't even see half the images in the OP and others need a Patreon code.
Yea, I decompiled the images folder, and it really didn't have anything in it. Ill just check back on full release and see if the reviews are good or not.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes