Requan8

Nov 5, 2022
Android link updated to reflect a Beta state.
I'd appreciate any reports in regards to playability when it comes to mobile devices!
And of course, any feedback, questions, grammar reports are all welcome!

Release Schedule:
Pre-Release:
7/8th of August (Free and available for all)
Full-Release: 21st of August (For Chunin+ Patreons/Supporters)
Full-Release: 28st of August (Free and available for all)
From what Ivd noticed, notifications from other apps or connecting headphones causes the sound to stop working. It's fine after a quick reset of the app

cuteperce

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Greetings all! I appreciate the (mostly) positive buzz around the turbulent seas of F95 (Heh, get it? Piracy woo!)

To answer a few of your early questions:

Does this mean since we are playing burrito that there is a route where he can get cucked like he deserves?
Yes (Avoidable for the chads amongst you)

is this netorare/netorase or netori?
Netorare/Netori is planned for the immediate future (Will be hinted at in the upcoming full-release)
Netorase is not planned for the MC for the immediate future.

How much content is in the pre-release and how much will be in the full-release?
The pre-release contains around 20-30 minutes of content if you read through the text and go through all the different options.
The full-release will be multiple times larger. With an estimated 2hrs+ of content for you to explore

Regarding locked content/Patreon codes:
All locked content will be made available to free users in future updates of HoS. All I ask is for you to patiently wait.
I would urge supporters to avoid sharing the code in any capacity.
Choosing to do so is actively and/or inadvertently harming the future of HoS!
That being said, pirates shall sail the seven seas no matter what I say.

Last edited:

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
Judging by the description of the game and the art, something very interesting is planned, I look forward to further development of the project). So far, it looks promising. :love: ;)(y)

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Basically that's a very short demo featuring prologue only with content locked behind paywall. Pregnancy is just one scene and not a mechanic. Not worth playing in its current state.

Zebhum123

Dec 9, 2023
View attachment 3906192

Overview:
A few years have passed since the last Shinobi War ravaged your hometown. You find yourself in the shoes of the protagonist, living under the same roof as your (Landlady)* and (Roomate)*. The shinobi world has undergone a paradigm shift towards imperialistic ideals. How would you act if you were unexpectedly given a reason, or an excuse, to act as you see fit?
Carve your own path through a world ruled by violence and stained with blood.
House of Shinobi is ultimately a game of choices. Will you walk the valiant path to protect those you love? Or will you let yourself sink into an abyss of reciprocal hatred. The fate of the shinobi world rests in your hands.

Relationships are configurable
Extreme fetishes are avoidable

Thread Updated: 2024-08-08
Release Date: 2024-08-06
Developer: CutePercentage - -
Censored: No
Version: Pre-Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android (Beta): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3905513 View attachment 3906951 View attachment 3906980 View attachment 3906958 View attachment 3907055 View attachment 3910813 View attachment 3906962 View attachment 3906953 View attachment 3906961 View attachment 3907059 View attachment 3906969 View attachment 3907054 View attachment 3906964
Excited to see more

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Is there any plan to... ehm... have also a gay or bisexual route? I know not many people are interested, not for the base game for sure, but since NTR will be an option, could gay be an option too? Just asking... and hoping for a "yes"

bangbang300

Feb 4, 2018
Looks good, nice premise, and the execution for the pre-release is good. hope you wont make this into a NTR hell but put some netori in there. looking forward to full release keep it up dev

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes