Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
Got to a scene where 2 (continue scene) out of 3 options are Patreon only...quit immediately. Maybe I'll check back in a year if the game continues to be updated that long. I understand having rewards for Patrons and supporters, but that is just ridiculous.
Thanks for the heads up. I usually give real money to games I enjoy here, but the paywall shit makes me immediately throw it away and never look at it again.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
The intro reminds me of Kuroinu. I don't see too many games with the war theme. It's very extreme for most people I think. I usually don't mind though even for me it can get extreme in the violence. I'd rather an adult game stick with intercourse, training, currpotion personally. I don't mind group. To each their own though. I enjoyed Kuroinu for the by and large.

cuteperce

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
Pretty great until I got to a scene where its exclusive to patreon members. I really hate locking out scenes in a paywall. Immediately quit the game right after that. Went in with an open mind regarding AI and such but abit of a letdown with that.
Basically that's a very short demo featuring prologue only with content locked behind paywall. Pregnancy is just one scene and not a mechanic. Not worth playing in its current state.
Got to a scene where 2 (continue scene) out of 3 options are Patreon only...quit immediately. Maybe I'll check back in a year if the game continues to be updated that long. I understand having rewards for Patrons and supporters, but that is just ridiculous.
So this is another paywalled to hell Naruto game :cautious:
Thanks for the heads up. I usually give real money to games I enjoy here, but the paywall shit makes me immediately throw it away and never look at it again.

Just to re-iterate on the subject matter:

Locked content will be made available to free players whenever a succeeding free version of HoS is released. For example, locked content in HoS's pre-release will be unlocked for all when the full-release is launched for free users at the 28th. This pattern will continue for future versions.

Please understand that this is a product that takes countless hours of work to ship in a compelling state. Even with that in mind, ALL content is eventually made available for free to ALL players. In return, all I ask is patience from those of you who choose to consume it for free.

Alto7887

May 15, 2017

Locked content will be made available to free players whenever a succeeding free version of HoS is released. For example, locked content in HoS's pre-release will be unlocked for all when the full-release is launched for free users at the 28th. This pattern will continue for future versions.

Please understand that this is a product that takes countless hours of work to ship in a compelling state. Even with that in mind, ALL content is eventually made available for free to ALL players. In return, all I ask is patience from those of you who choose to consume it for free.
You earned a sub.

Reactions: cuteperce

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019

This is a release, dude. Your first game... There is essentially no audience yet, neither paid nor free. Who needs passwords and paid content?? Subscribers don't just appear out of thin air, and for that they need to be interested, not given ultimatums... At least in the beginning...

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Android link updated to reflect a Beta state.
I'd appreciate any reports in regards to playability when it comes to mobile devices!
And of course, any feedback, questions, grammar reports are all welcome!

Release Schedule:
Pre-Release:
7/8th of August (Free and available for all)
Full-Release: 21st of August (For Chunin+ Patreons/Supporters)
Full-Release: 28st of August (Free and available for all)
Interesting to see the blocked choices like 'Fuck Her Skull' my curiosity is killing but i cant wait 20 days.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018

I agree without being there. I agree in the sense that you should get paid. I don't agree in the sense that you implemented it from the first version. How do you know if the current content is good, that the games will evolve well, that you will work on them correctly. Before doing the paid section, prove your work to us. A majority will not give in because we don't know what to expect, there are too many charlatan on this forum, so a majority is wary. Actions reserved for Patreon members are not recommended for a first version, but only from 0.2 or even 0.3, not before. This scares away many people who could have become donors.

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
I love how Boruto is actually an enjoyable character in this game! Generally speaking is very well done, and since it's the first game of the developer, that's just amazing. Good work buddy! I'm looking foward the first release! Keep it up, you're great!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes