IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
I am a SubscribeStar suppoerter and have played the full release. Without spoilers, this is the best game I have ever played. Everything from the character building to the plot to the dialog to the graphics is just 10/10. Perfect game so far. Most important is Hinata and her relatiobship with her son Boruto, especially when playing with the obedience/hatred path which allowes you to be completely twisted and 'evil' is just amazing. I have already replayed it multiple times, and it's just the hottest thing ever. You can just be a complete pervert and abuse/train your mother in a way that is just soo fucking good. I literally can't wait for the next update and would pay a lot to get it.

Again, 10/10, especially the Hinata content with hatred path. Amazing.

Can't wait for the maid custom and collar, along with other bdsm and humiliation content.

Best.Game.Ever.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I am a SubscribeStar suppoerter and have played the full release. Without spoilers, this is the best game I have ever played. Everything from the character building to the plot to the dialog to the graphics is just 10/10. Perfect game so far. Most important is Hinata and her relatiobship with her son Boruto, especially when playing with the obedience/hatred path which allowes you to be completely twisted and 'evil' is just amazing. I have already replayed it multiple times, and it's just the hottest thing ever. You can just be a complete pervert and abuse/train your mother in a way that is just soo fucking good. I literally can't wait for the next update and would pay a lot to get it.

Again, 10/10, especially the Hinata content with hatred path. Amazing.

Can't wait for the maid custom and collar, along with other bdsm and humiliation content.

Best.Game.Ever.
I agree the game has a high ceiling but the game is only 2 updates old. Atleast wait for 8-9 updates before declaring it the best game you have ever played.

• Haha
Reactions: Lavinotinto

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
I agree the game has a high ceiling but the game is only 2 updates old. Atleast wait for 8-9 updates before declaring it the best game you have ever played.
Well my favorite game used to be restore her career and I see the same 'evil twisted pervert son submitting and abusing his hot mother through manipulation' theme going on here. Only in this game, the mom is way hotter, the dialog is way better, the story is more believable, and there are sound effects and animations and overall very very high quality. That's without mentioning the fact that I personally consumed A LOT of boruto/hinata throughout the last 5 years via cartoons, comics, captions and games, and have always waited for it to be bdsm and domination themed. The only other duo I'm waiting for this kind of content for is Dash/Helen from incredibles, but not as much.

Lets just hope the updates will stay consistent and frequent.

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
I would be surprised if the free version is released today. Its already out for a week or so most the day is gone. Might be another dev making a lot of structured promises without delivery. I could be very wrong but If anyone wanted to see a more flushed version before contributing. I would think the dev would role it out sooner than later on the day its suppose to release.

Reactions: eromaster

1tato9

Jul 14, 2019
Well my favorite game used to be restore her career and I see the same 'evil twisted pervert son submitting and abusing his hot mother through manipulation' theme going on here. Only in this game, the mom is way hotter, the dialog is way better, the story is more believable, and there are sound effects and animations and overall very very high quality. That's without mentioning the fact that I personally consumed A LOT of boruto/hinata throughout the last 5 years via cartoons, comics, captions and games, and have always waited for it to be bdsm and domination themed. The only other duo I'm waiting for this kind of content for is Dash/Helen from incredibles, but not as much.

Lets just hope the updates will stay consistent and frequent.
play "My New Life: Revamp"

Reactions: Broker08
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes