Let's see here:
nudity (first release) - check
animated - check

Already off to a good start (y)
Adding to my Watchlist :cool:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I guess you wanted to go for something interactive, where you actively participate in the events instead of just "watching" them and deciding where it goes by choosing left or right? Thing is though, it doesn't work out, because the flow of the story is constantly breaks by the freeroam sections, especially it doesn't makes sense by a storytelling pow if you don't have rollback and have to farm int points if you're getting stuck and don't have enough.

By the way, rollback shaming? Really? It's a basic renpy feature, not the IDDQD cheat code. You might wanna take out saves then, that can be used the same way as rollback, so that should be cheating too right?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Meh, I see it as a challenge mode for those who like it, though you may be onto something in that presenting rollback as a 'cheater' mode is kinda shitty. I prefer easy and hard mode as the names, maybe easy mode as no point system at all, hard could have no hints and consolidate it with the low intel mode to increase challenge.

I really like the game, though I think maybe it did too good a job focusing on the sister, now I feel any update involving the other girls will be a disappointment. Sister easily has the best looking model, too, pretty face, well proportioned body.

TacoHoleStory

May 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a failed attempt to be tongue in cheek. I've noted it down to change in the next update.

I've been thinking over the intelligence point system and mechanics in general. Depending how much time I have, I'll probably be changing the dialogue choice system to make the game more path based instead of having "wrong" options. Think like TWD games where if you make a terrible decision and get someone killed it'll just show the death scene and return back to the choice or branch off and show different things. It'll probably double the amount of renders and dialogue to create but should be worth it for the replayability factor.

The game does need some sort of challenge in it though, I'll need to figure that out.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Well I played it and it is definitely promising! Looking forward to the next update!!! (y):cool:

Jun 19, 2017
This name feels... familiar? Isn't there some other game with a similar name (not House in the Rift)? House in the Mountains (not Foot of the Mountain either), something like that. I vaguely remember it being a 3dcg incest game as well.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Just played through Ep.1 Not too bad (I've seen much worse on here)

As long as we don't see Abandoned.png anytime, Added to watchlist (y)

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Found 3 of 4 secrets, polaroid under sisters bedside table, taco near computer chair, sticky vibrator at the bottom of MC's bed. Where/what is the 4th?

Oh, and I found a bug. After a while everything except the buttons for changing rooms becomes unclickable. I think it happens if you accidentally click the vibe a second time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika

TacoHoleStory

May 11, 2021
Found 3 of 4 secrets, polaroid under sisters bedside table, taco near computer chair, sticky vibrator at the bottom of MC's bed. Where/what is the 4th?

Oh, and I found a bug. After a while everything except the buttons for changing rooms becomes unclickable. I think it happens if you accidentally click the vibe a second time.
Thanks for the bug report. I forgot to hide the navigation when you interact with some items. If you click to change location in the middle of an interaction this bug will happen.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
why so skinny.com

to the developer
do you get turned on by skinny victoria secret bitches?
i though that was a gay thing ;)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
At first I didn't understand the "way to play" it properly, but once I knew how, it's enjoyable, very good, I don't know what else is going to happen, but I definitely want to know. I hope there will be an update soon [Ep.1]

Last edited:
Reactions: TacoHoleStory

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Is there anything else after watching Violet masturbate from outside her window? It said it was the end of the content but I seem to be missing some images. Also on the pc I unlocked access to the second girl's profile, watched her video, but when trying to click on the first girl's profile it plays the second video for the second girl instead, and then leaving the pc bugged out, the monitor remained on the screen and the MC partner showed up apologizing for not talking much the passed couple days?

TacoHoleStory

May 11, 2021
but when trying to click on the first girl's profile it plays the second video for the second girl instead
That's an impressive bug, I can't imagine how to fully recreate it. I've consolidated all the code around object interaction to make it consistent which should prevent all the accompanying features of the bug in the next update which should hopefully stop it happening all together.

Congratz on finishing the main content! The other areas to complete in this version are: finding secrets, dreams and peeping events.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This is very short for a first complete episode and I think things are moving way to fast with zero explanation or story. To top it off the choices should just be removed all together since you can only pic one of them anyway because if you don't the event resets until you pick the "right" one making them completely pointless.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote