jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Altho new content is ok I guess, expanding Rachel content is always good. Although the roaming karate girl is kinda an issue. Hopefully we can fuck her down the line.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Seriously dude? Does everything have to be a fight with you? That's not what he asked, btw. He asked if the game was better optimized for med-low end systems from prior, and the answer is yes. At least I answered the question, whereas you used it as a means to take a shot at me. Jeez. Then you go on to say the exact same thing as me, after telling him not to listen to me... lol. I straight up said, he can find a compromise by lowering the quality. :rolleyes:

Also, yeah my high-end system that I bought on amazon two years ago for $1500. Hoo boy! Look out! LMAO.
Its not a fight, you just dont like that I think you're wrong and I clearly expressing it, thats all.

Taking shots at you....right. I guess I am not allowed to prevent someone from being misinformed when you tell them that the game is great, amazing, awesome optimization etc.

Then you go on to say the exact same thing as me, after telling him not to listen to me
Ok, at least decide, did I answer his question, or didnt I? Because first you say that I didnt even answer his question, and then that I said the same thing you said.

The problem here is that you have a real difficulty understanding simple things, keep missing nearly every point, and just want to believe the thing you already believe.

I have no interest in this, and I wont waste any more time.
Consider this my final response to you on the topic.

Thanks for your time.

Sebile, your rigt, it depends on the system. ,my question right now was, only recently i realised that renpy is from the phyton progaming language, and it seems to me that those programing it was just going for gamer type rather then try to optimise. sorry right now i have a bit of dificulty to express myself. sorry.
This is House Party, it has nothing to do with Ren'py. The game engine is Unity.
I dont see why you're apologizing, you didnt do anything wrong.

i can even say more, back in the 90's i had a ibm 486 66x that run pentium 100 prorams, (with windows 95)including alot of the fist game like pitfall. just saying facts.
Ok, thats great. But I dont understand what this has to do with House Party?

> finds "bodypart" command
> tries it out
> *mistakes were made*
seriously tho what kind of mesh are they using? scaling should not work like that. Either they're using some weird blend shape mechanic or the local transformations for the mesh are broken.
(Y is still Y no matter the rotation. Imagine flipping a car over but it's still the right side up...)
Yeah, I've mentioned meshes some time ago, and I have a weak suspicion that this is where some of the optimization problems lie, as well as some very strange glitches that occur sometimes.
The bodypart command is a very simple command by the way, in the form of a multiplier, so unless it becomes more intricate in order to deal with the game's strange meshes, it will create glitches on some occasions.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Its not a fight, you just dont like that I think you're wrong and I clearly expressing it, thats all.
I could say the same about you. You haven't even addressed the fact that:

A) You only test on YOUR system, and I am having the reverse experience as you where HP runs great on my system, and other games I have issues with. You somehow think you're an armchair expert and you have a magical benchmark system that is appropriate for assessing everybody else's experience.

B) All hardware is different, and I have different findings than you. I even went and checked out that Green Hell game, and it runs choppy for me on full settings (not insanely choppy but it lags here and there), yet I don't have a problem with House Party. House Party is a much smoother experience for me in this case. Games can get bottle-necked in many different places, and I happen to not get bottle-necked on this game anywhere, and for other games, that's not always the case. Somehow it completely escapes you that it's possible that your hardware might yield different results than others that play this game, and I am just trying to inform people that your personal subjective experience is not what everybody else will necessarily encounter.

Taking shots at you....right. I guess I am not allowed to prevent someone from being misinformed when you tell them that the game is great, amazing, awesome optimization etc.
I do enjoy the game, but I never once said the game had awesome optimization. Maybe the issue is reading comprehension with you. I have always agreed that running it on Ultra is no joke, and that some systems won't be able to handle it, which is why I recommended going down to a setting that works. What I've been saying from the beginning, is that it's much better NOW than it was before, yet you some how read that as "This game is amazing and has the best optimization of any game ever!". Read what I actually say before you decide that I'm wrong.

I only said that the game has gotten much better with optimization over time, and there are plenty of other people posting the same to collaborate that. You're the one acting like my two year old system is a high-end supercomputer. I have a middle of the road system at best. You can buy my system for under $1000 right now. If you're looking to have an amazing 3D gaming experience on a game with a system less than $1000 it's not going to happen with many games, not just House Party. But if you have a fairly modern system (not "high end"), this game runs fine.

Ok, at least decide, did I answer his question, or didnt I? Because first you say that I didnt even answer his question, and then that I said the same thing you said.
Again. Reading comprehension. It's not that hard. His question was whether or not the game has gotten better in terms of optimization over time. You did NOT answer that question. I did. I went on to say that he could probably find something that works because there are a lot of quality level options, which you repeated AFTER saying don't listen to me. It's LITERALLY right above.

The problem here is that you have a real difficulty understanding simple things, keep missing nearly every point, and just want to believe the thing you already believe.
This is called confirmation bias, and what's ironic is that you have it so hard for this game it's not even funny. You already decided what you want to believe after testing on your ONE system, and now you only look for evidence to support it and dismiss evidence against it. You then assume everybody will draw the same results as you. You're wrong, and you won't accept my data because it goes against your belief that you've already formed. It's pretty simple to see from your posts, because you've even gone as far as to CHANGE what I actually am saying so that you can argue points that I didn't even make.

Burden of proof is on the positive claim, and you're the one making these claims and not accepting any evidence to the contrary, and then you accuse me of being biased? Sure buddy.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Do you guys know what you can do with a full flask? The one you get when you use the flask on the Death mix of rachel

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah. A lot (if not all) of the models has been remade, house has been redecorated a lot, lighting is a lot better, and so is performance.
We definitely need some new screenshots in OP. I'd appreciate it if anyone could take some screenshots while playing, then posting it in a spoiler here for me, so I can replace the screenshots.

I'd also appreciate it if you guys could tell me of any missing tags.
Features of the models generally look better although I liked Britney's original look and Ashley's figure better in original version.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Do you guys know what you can do with a full flask? The one you get when you use the flask on the Death mix of rachel
It is used as part of Derek Smash, when you want Derek to beat up Frank. He will need help form Patrick, and Flask is only way to get Patrik drunk again (since this i part of super old content that does not take account new ways to get him drunk).

Nov 8, 2018
Features of the models generally look better although I liked Britney's original look and Ashley's figure better in original version.
"Am I the first to say it? We'd look better in Alpha"
- Quote by Rachael

Now I know why the devs included this phrase in the game, hahaha

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Highly demanded by players, a lot of them were claiming for more gay content. Now they are dissatisfied since this is rather bi than gay content ^^
Not that I'm interested in gay content, but it find it curious they'd pick the butt-monkey character for homo romance. I can't picture him leaning gay in the first place, but he's not exactly the most eligible guy to either gender. Anyone who requested gay content must feel cheated now.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Brittney.... Brittney... She had awful low poly model before, includin some broken geometry.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Patrick is not gay, nor bi, despite having gay content related to him. He is streight guy that fancies Rachael.

You can have actual sex with only his VR avatar, and possible BJ situations are either when he is too drunk, or when it is actually suggeted by player as alternate solution to get his stuck keyring.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Brittney has gotten better IMHO. I agree with you on Ashley, and I want to add that Katherine was clearly hotter, but now....not so much.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Katherine model was changed like 5 times.

The first one did not look like anything now in the game (blonde chick in blue dress and no glasses), then there was the one with straight long hair (you can still see her in concept art in the game), that had hair with wonky physic (check 0.4.x version). Then there was one mostly plain looking (when Steam release was out, 0.6.x+), then another redeisgn for 0.9.x release (done very well) and now finally new one that does not use DAZ at all.

Ordolph

May 16, 2017
OK, so in order to get the "Screw Like A Bee?" opportunity with Leah (the new character) you have to first get to the point where you're ready for Vickies "test" for the second time. Go through with the test, Leah should walk up top you and say she's enjoying the show. Once Vickie asks you about Frank, tell her that you beat him single-handedly (this will make it impossible to progress further with Vickie, so save first) and Leah will tell you to follow her. Once you're alone with her you'll have to progress through some dialogue choices (it's pretty short, so save first, and try it a few times). If you pick all the right choices she should give you a bj (idk if you can do anything else at this point). The only thing I haven't found yet from the new update is the make out option.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
It is used as part of Derek Smash, when you want Derek to beat up Frank. He will need help form Patrick, and Flask is only way to get Patrik drunk again (since this i part of super old content that does not take account new ways to get him drunk).
oh thanks man

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I didnt even know you could do anything with Leah lol. I just finished all versions of Rachel and Patricks opportunity.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes