Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I did play it, the character models look worse. Bland and washed out.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Strange. For example, I definitely see more details in ginger Rachael (freckles and such).
The freckles and such were there before, except her face looked better because it had shadows and the details were more visible.
Are you sure you used to play with graphics options to Fantastic before?

I must have checked this 5-6 times, to make sure I'm comparing max graphics 0.9.3 to max graphics 0.9.6.

It really is strange how our opinions are so opposite.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
dont know if this has been answered but I just wanna ask in this version, why isnt the email icon for Madison phone missing? I wanted to blackmail her yet I cant send a copy of those pics to my email.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The lighting in study room leads to bad looks for models, which is noticeable with Brittney while there.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
dont know if this has been answered but I just wanna ask in this version, why isnt the email icon for Madison phone missing? I wanted to blackmail her yet I cant send a copy of those pics to my email.
That quest was disabled since 0.9.3.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I'm getting more of a "half look better half don't" kind of vibe from the models. For example, I think that Stephanie and Katherine overall look better, but Rachel, Ashley, and Brittney(especially when sitting in the chair) look worse. Derek, Frank, and Patrick are pretty much the same, and so is Amy and Madison. Model differences aside though the game itself has significantly improved graphics wise from the menu to the gameplay. Load times and GPU stress have also seemed to decrease which is great.
Agreed on Stephanie, but Katherine looks way worse. Amy looks slightly worse, and Madison slightly better.
You are correct about all the rest.

The lighting in study room leads to bad looks for models, which is noticeable with Brittney while there.
Its not just the study room, lighting has been changed throughout the entire house.

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.9.6 Stable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

rituel

Apr 21, 2018
can someone please show me an example of how to use the increaseactionspeed console command?
type in "intimacy [character name] increaseactionspeed"
or just type in "example intimacy" to get a list of examples for intimacy command (or any other cammand too)

kid5150

May 27, 2018
So does anybody else have this happening? In v.0.9.3 & in 0.9.6 after I do the story line with Derek & Madison and go into the room with Ashley and we're done, she is always glitched halfway in the floor and stuck there. She can talk and will try to move, but stuck.

Frisk213

Jul 9, 2017
are there any mods that are not only a different story?
for example: new characters or new voices...

TinoBambino

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
This guy figured he would make more money filling that house with trash and chores than naked women:

If you watch the trailer it's clearly the same house.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes