Jul 17, 2017
Did someone find anything
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:

House Party 0.9.6 Windows 64 Bit1 GB
House Party 0.9.6 Windows 32 Bit1 GB
Development log

• 13 hours ago
You are missing the entire point of this site moron.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
^Posting direct download link from official source (probably Patron version)?

Not sure if it is allowed here...

Are we supposed to not know that we can buy it....?
Since we are already discussing game price, here is limited discount in Humble Store (-40%):

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Holy crap there are a lot of changes in 0.9.6 (vs 0.9.3).

First of all, the main menu is revamped, and looks A LOT better.

Secondly, the graphics overall are a little changed, some things are better others worse.
For example, the character models look worse! Its as if the texture quality of the models is inferior. This is especially blatant for Ashley, Rachael, Brittney and Katherine. Only Maddison and Stephanie look about the same (or better).

Also, the game now uses less graphics memory, which would make sense if some character models have lower texture resolution.

I really dont know why they would do this, this is kind of a big disappointment for me, since the character model quality is probably the most important part of the game graphics-wise for House Party.

EDIT: I think its actually the lighting, or something to do with the shadows. The character models are way brighter than they used to be, either they lack shadows and some details or they just more lit than they used to be.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Very strange. I guess its just a matter of preference. It must be the lighting, altering the way the textures look in real-time.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Unpack to:
<Documents>\Eek\House Party

It is an option to use if you are unable to get auto-updates to game story by internet.
One in the first post, is way outdated (from 0.8.7). Should be updated.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes