GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I don't get it. I extracted the files in the Zip into the folder that was suggested. Still doesn't want to download the stories.

Just wtf?

Aug 9, 2016
Hype :3

P.S. was looking for patch notes but they're patreon only :(
Nah, they always post it on their website too (see )

Hey guys!

Here’s House Party 0.10.0 Alpha! This includes brand new content revolving around Stephanie’s character. You will be able to play through the first two opportunities relating to Stephanie.

We are aiming to have the exciting conclusion to Stephanie’s content to you next week!

Enjoy!

CHANGE LOG:

• Implemented “Follow Your Calling” Opportunity
  • Implemented “Apply Pressure” Opportunity
  • Added 41 lines of new dialogue between Amy, Ashely, Derek, Frank, Katherine, and Stephanie
  • Added new lamp model to the living room
  • Added background logic for Player Achievements system
  • Fixed minor bugs in command console combat command and miscellaneous feedback responses
  • Debug Log now properly logs all information for Clothing and SendEvent game events

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
The walkthrough is outdated, does anyone know how to get the info about Ashley that she likes to smoke? The walkthrough says talk to Derek, but I don't have the option to talk about Ashley with him.

Reactions: LittleJ

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
>Added new lamp model to the living room
They really like to fiddle with things for no reason and tout new dialogue even though it's always some small number. Sometimes it seems like they'll change things just for the purpose of adding it to the changelog.

Reactions: YesmanYes9999

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
>Added new lamp model to the living room
They really like to fiddle with things for no reason and tout new dialogue even though it's always some small number. Sometimes it seems like they'll change things just for the purpose of adding it to the changelog.
They are always messing with the lights. I guess sometimes it's a bit much, but I think that's a good thing because this game is very visual. The game's definitely made major improvements in the graphics department over the last few months.

As for dialogues, it's not really a small number considering that the last release was two weeks ago. Not only that, but you can't compare this to a visual novel. 41 new dialogues is inside the context of actual gameplay, which means that a whole bunch of other stuff happens around those dialogues. A visual novel can probably spit out hundreds of new dialogue lines in a two week span because it's all linear and there's nothing else to the game except text and pictures. 41 new dialogues in this game means 41 new *things* that happen in the game, not just a continuation of a story in most cases. There's a lot more that goes into creating story in a game like this than just pumping out a ton of character dialogue.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It actually makes sense. Based on credits they have 3 artists, and 3 other people doing other content creating (dev/writing/qe).

So when artists do not have new things to do that are mandatory story wise, they probably fiddle with other things..

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can anyone link or give me a full list of console commands?
i googled but all i found was a few specific ones that don't help me at all and 3 random ones on cheat sites.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Just do "help" inside the game, it will list them all.
Then you can do help <comand-name>, or example <command-name>, to get info on command.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
they've added a bunch of models exclusively for the alternate pre-packaged stories, but they aren't using any of them. oh well, i guess original story always takes priority anyway.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I havent found it anywhere, but isnt that still in "alpha" release stage?

Dont you guys wanna wait for stable first?
i wasn't talking about 0.10.0 being uploaded i was talking about 0.10.1 being released. but they just announced on the official site and patreon that 0.10.1 is supposed to be coming next week. i'm also not too worried about whether its stable or not.

they also said that there are supposed to be a bunch of optimisations and maybe an early draft of a minigame.
there's also more stephanie story stuff, and i havae a feeling there might even be some girl/girl content. if there is, maybe we can use console commands to finally let brittney play with the other girls...

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes