TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
These things should really be uploaded, instead of sharing Patron links...
Man honestly, other than cowgirl, the mocaps aren't that great: especial missionary. Took me forever to find mads phone and use it during the ash missionary scene.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK fixed it but its still the mindless story just less mess ups. Was just hoping for a sex story where you can command them and stuff. Anyways anyone know what to do after Stephanie hurts herself at the hot tub?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
brittney doesn't use the new sex animations in 0.10.3. she only fucks in date night with brittney, but it's kinda distracting there.

May 10, 2017
I'd love to play this work. But i can never get the damn thing to work. No matter what i do i always get the problem where it says it can't download the original story *sigh*

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I'd love to play this work. But i can never get the damn thing to work. No matter what i do i always get the problem where it says it can't download the original story *sigh*
You probably have an anti-virus or firewall software blocking the game from reaching the server. Should be pretty easy to figure out what it is. Just turn stuff off until the game connects, and whatever's blocking it, make an exception for it.

May 10, 2017
You probably have an anti-virus or firewall software blocking the game from reaching the server. Should be pretty easy to figure out what it is. Just turn stuff off until the game connects, and whatever's blocking it, make an exception for it.
Yup that was the problem. Can't believe it was something that simple. Kinda facepalming at my self now. Thanks tho

Reactions: ssmatt

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Does the game still tank your CPU when you load it?

I know you can mitigate that with the settings but I'm not comfortable with how long it takes to get to that setting, my computer literally screeches when I run this game...

cheezburger

Sep 8, 2017

I know you can mitigate that with the settings but I'm not comfortable with how long it takes to get to that setting, my computer literally screeches when I run this game...
Have you tried turning on Vsync? I've had that screeching sound with a few games until I turn that on, either in-game, in the video driver settings, or both.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017

They've actually put all of the graphics options in the main menu now. You can also limit your FPS. The game is much more optimized these days as well.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017

First of all, this is your GPU not CPU. The screeching sound you hear is most likely coil-whine from your graphics card.
This is basically because your GPU is outputting hundreds of frames per second, giving it all its got, producing that sound.
It is not something that you need to be worried about, but it doesnt benefit you in any way (especially since its on the main menu) so its like stepping on the throttle of a car that isnt in gear and is parked (you can hear the engine roaring, but nothing happens).

If you dont care for an explanation, start reading here:
All you have to do is limit your FPS, as others said before me. The game has a framerate limiter, and you can access those options from the main menu now. You dont even need to load a game.
V-sync also helps, although this is meant to eliminate screen-tearing. What you seem to be after, is limiting your framerate (I recommend 60 FPS limit) which you can set to whatever you like.

Go to Graphics > Limit FPS

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
First of all, this is your GPU not CPU. The screeching sound you hear is most likely coil-whine from your graphics card.
This is basically because your GPU is outputting hundreds of frames per second, giving it all its got, producing that sound.
It is not something that you need to be worried about, but it doesnt benefit you in any way (especially since its on the main menu) so its like stepping on the throttle of a car that isnt in gear and is parked (you can hear the engine roaring, but nothing happens).

If you dont care for an explanation, start reading here:
All you have to do is limit your FPS, as others said before me. The game has a framerate limiter, and you can access those options from the main menu now. You dont even need to load a game.
V-sync also helps, although this is meant to eliminate screen-tearing. What you seem to be after, is limiting your framerate (I recommend 60 FPS limit) which you can set to whatever you like.

Go to Graphics > Limit FPS
I've tried limiting the FPS through the Radeon control thing and the game still broke though last time I played, only the in game options sorted it out. Never had a game do that before, even buggy Bethesda games.

Last version I played was probably like 0.7.2 though so maybe it's not quite as bad these days.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I've tried limiting the FPS through the Radeon control thing and the game still broke though last time I played, only the in game options sorted it out. Never had a game do that before, even buggy Bethesda games.

Last version I played was probably like 0.7.2 though so maybe it's not quite as bad these days.
Ok, but I didnt suggest that you use the Radeon control thing, use the in game options.

0.7.2 is ancient now, A LOT has changed since then.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes