ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I didn't know you could raise your libido by actually getting laid XD
Alternatively you can drink everything in the liquor cabinet and wait for five minutes, then she tells you that you have loosened up enough.
That's what I love about this game. I always find new things, and there's more than one way to do stuff. That's where this game doesn't get nearly enough credit. It's very fluid and dynamic in that way.

Nov 4, 2017
You're not the first person to ask for saves. What you are really asking for is a whole collection of saves for each character's ending, not to mention being specific to the whichever update. Nobody is going to do that for your easy fap. Work for it my friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aight I got u, but still need that 0.10.2 saves tho... anyone got it?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Do you have to be online to play it?
Also the "key" to open the cheats is the "ESC" button?
I don't think so, the game automatically tries to connect to the server to check for the story files to be updated. As long as you have the latest story files in the mods folder, it won't matter.

Console key is on the far left of the keyboard, next to the 1 key. Press it once to bring up the console, type help followed by the command you want to use for a list of tips.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Holy shit! Eek! Patreon page just posted this. New mo-capped sex scenes. I actually just became a Patron to see because I was really curious. They look fucking amazing.

I swear, this game is going to make history. Can't wait for the new release now. I'm gonna fuck all of the girls all over again. It's like a brand new game.

EgoSpastic

Jul 26, 2017
Holy shit! Eek! Patreon page just posted this. New mo-capped sex scenes. I actually just became a Patron to see because I was really curious. They look fucking amazing.

I swear, this game is going to make history. Can't wait for the new release now. I'm gonna fuck all of the girls all over again. It's like a brand new game.
Wow, holy shit. That is pretty damn good.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017

I wouldn't say it's going to make history just for having slightly more realistic sex animations. What we need is better stories, less compications, and as a matter of fact just give me Office Party. I want new locations and people!

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Is the Madison blackmail path bugged because after i check her pictures on her phone I cant send them to me

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I wouldn't say it's going to make history just for having slightly more realistic sex animations. What we need is better stories, less compications, and as a matter of fact just give me Office Party. I want new locations and people!
Slightly? It's a world of difference. Name one other game that looks that good and actually hired a motion capture studio to do custom sex animations for them? Not only that, but all of the other stuff you mention is already in the works. The stories have been getting better, and they have been cleaning up a lot of bugs and optimizing the game really well. You can also just use the console if you're not interested in playing through the game itself. I'm looking forward to seeing the new character models. I think they are going to look amazing with these new animations. These are the things that are going to separate this game from the others. They also already announced that they would have an early build of Office Party later this year. Plus keep in mind, that any advances they make with HP will carry over to OP.

Reactions: ricketychicken

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
So what do I have to do I mean It won't let me send them to myself and there is no updated walkthrough
You need to gain trust with Ashley by securing her top, doing Brittney's quest, and by telling her that Derek is your good friend, or alternatively you can throw beer on Madison. Then you can talk to her and go through with her plan to humiliate Madison.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Slightly? It's a world of difference. Name one other game that looks that good and actually hired a motion capture studio to do custom sex animations for them? Not only that, but all of the other stuff you mention is already in the works. The stories have been getting better, and they have been cleaning up a lot of bugs and optimizing the game really well. You can also just use the console if you're not interested in playing through the game itself. I'm looking forward to seeing the new character models. I think they are going to look amazing with these new animations. These are the things that are going to separate this game from the others. They also already announced that they would have an early build of Office Party later this year. Plus keep in mind, that any advances they make with HP will carry over to OP.
Did you forget about The Witcher? You are right about the advances that'll carry over though. But again "making history" by mocapping for sex scenes isn't like the greatest idea or innovation in the world. I'm just saying don't get to hyped up about it. But this is just my opinion, I just think it'll be a nice little touch is all.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes