sgkini

Donor
Jun 13, 2018
Can't click on "New Game", it's grey. Says "Error: There was an error writing the story to your documents folder. Please ensure the application has proper permissions." I tried running it as administrator.
I had the same problem. Mine was due to Bitdefender blocking access to the folder. After allowing the folder access to Documents\Eek\House Party I can start a new game as a non-admin user

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Okay, so I got the sexy ending with Stephanie, but according to the changelog there is 4 total? Not sure if all four of these are just for Stephanie, but if so I've gotten two of them. If you huff paint with her, she won't help Katherine and go back upstairs to pass out. Nothing can be done after she wakes up.
Anybody figure out other endings yet?

kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
I've got a strange bug. I click on anyone/anything, round menu appears, i click on anything in this menu and nothing happens.
i.e. I press 'Y', click on 'remove shirt', press 'Y' again and still have 'remove shirt' option.
After I press 'ctrl' I can grab/drop items with leftclick np.
Same here. halp?

EgoSpastic

Jul 26, 2017
Amy's holding a paper bag that I need to give to Stephanie for her quest. I can't get it from her and don't know the item name for console codes.
I honestly have no idea why she has that paper bag, I don't recall any reason for her to have it. I know she stubbed her toe but geez, suck it up a little bit. Anyway, the paper bag you need is outside the house behind the AC unit. Again, no idea why.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wish I could help anyone on this game, but I can't run it, I flushed it out of my system cause it was way too slow, lagging constantly and not working properly, my computer is not strong enough, too bad though, I liked this game as of I was playing the previous versions without too many problems, it was slow, but still playable, maybe one day if I can afford a better computer :(

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
lagging constantly and not working properly, my computer is not strong enough
Did you try turning quality down, disabling real time shadows? The shadows really eat up my frames. Also turning the FPS limit beyond 60 always gave me lag as well. The newest builds are way more optimized than the older ones. So if you ran those but can't run this one, that's weird.

Reactions: bobbo69

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have a MEGA link for the most recent Mac version? OP is still at 0.9.3

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I need help, please. When i give the whipped cream to Stephanie then 2 opportunities misses. The "Aplly Pressure" & the "Meltdown" but i don't find any walkthorugh to help wit that. Please, help!!!
Pd. This is the guide i'm using:

I think this is the last we can use, at this moment.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I need help, please. When i give the whipped cream to Stephanie then 2 opportunities misses. The "Aplly Pressure" & the "Meltdown" but i don't find any walkthorugh to help wit that. Please, help!!!
Pd. This is the guide i'm using:

I think this is the last we can use, at this moment.
You don't have to complete that opportunity. Instead you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Don't do the topless route. You need to speak with Stephanie about pursuing a medical career, then Amy will speak to you.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Okay, so I got the sexy ending with Stephanie, but according to the changelog there is 4 total? Not sure if all four of these are just for Stephanie, but if so I've gotten two of them. If you huff paint with her, she won't help Katherine and go back upstairs to pass out. Nothing can be done after she wakes up.
Anybody figure out other endings yet?
LMAO, if you do the *old* Stephanie route with getting her wine and getting her to dance topless, they extended this, and it's hilarious. Try giving her some beers after the wine.

Also, there's a lot of hidden gems in this story. Try locking the bathroom door before Kat tries to run to it. Also, knock on the door as much as you can while Kat is in there. Lots of funny stuff including Steph singing Smashmouth. I think the other ending you're missing is when she goes out on the lawn to look at the stars. You get that ending if you fail to take the bag away from her in the paint room.

Reactions: Prick

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I swear, graphics in this game are getting worse and worse.

Somehow, House Party v0.10.2 looks even worse than 0.9.6, which looked worse than 0.9.3.
Up until 0.9.3 graphics were fine, looked pretty nice even.
But they managed to make the graphics look more simplistic and bland, outdated almost, all while reducing the load times significantly (the latter of course is a good thing).

@Those who disagree with this: I dont know what to tell you, maybe its a subjective thing, I am certain however that my settings are fine, everything is maxed, and yes I even took screenshots, did side by side comparison to make sure.

P.S. I am in no way whining, in fact I still play 0.9.3 from time to time, and I am very satisfied overall. Its just a very unexpected thing, since you'd expect things to be improving, not the other way around, in future versions.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes